Sign in to follow this  
seahawks

Clicks and Mouse command stop working after a while

Hi all. 

An old topic sorry,

I have a problem like many others, seen here. Is there an "official solution"?

Here is a copy of Paul Schmidt's problem posted February 25. I have exactly the same problem.

" After a while the mouse clicks, switches and rotary knobs stop working in the PMDG 737 800 virtual cockpit. Sometimes some clicks still work, but most don't. It happens a varying from time to time. It does not happen in every flight. I have no details yet on what causes the issue. The PDMG 737 NGX  is the only plane with that problem."

No problem with the 777.

Any ideas?

regards

Are you using an addon camera system?  Try without it to see if you still have the problem.

Dan Downs KCRP

No clue.  Seems to happen more in the -800 to me than the -700.  In fact between the two it's almost exclusively the 800 variant.  Hardly ever the 700.  I really don't take the 600 or 900 out much.

I will say, interestingly enough, this happened to me in the A2A Comanche once a while back.  Weird I know.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

10 hours ago, downscc said:

Are you using an addon camera system?  Try without it to see if you still have the problem.

Hello,

Thanks for your answer, no I don't use any camera or other system.

I have this problem only on the PMDG 737-800 and 900.

You are not using Windows 8 I assume.

Most loss of clickspot function is due to the view point being moved to someplace like inside the pilot's headrest.  The view looks the same (the headrest only renders from the outside) but you cannot use mouse clicks.  Anything else is pretty unique to your configuration.

Dan Downs KCRP

On 13/06/2017 at 5:43 PM, downscc said:

You are not using Windows 8 I assume.

due to the view point being moved to someplace like inside the pilot's headrest.  The view looks the same (the headrest only renders from the outside) but you cannot use mouse clicks. 

Hello Dan,

This is exactly the problem Thanks

I come back a little late, but thanks you for the answer.