Sign in to follow this  
rheinis

For Once And For All...who wants to pay for a new PMDG MD-11?

MD-11 Poll  

575 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like an MD-11?

• Yes
    • No

10 minutes ago, GlenH said:

I voted yes. But If we cannot have the MD-11 could we have a B707 instead? :)

Glen Hall

I voted no, I'd rather see a decent 727 for v4  (but I don't think either aircraft is really something PMDG would want to work on)

• Upvote 1

Mark Fox

I say yes, a MD-11 would be nice, for the most part having a different variety other than a Boeing airliner.. But just to toss it out there A classic bird would be nice aside from all this glass panel stuff... MD-80, 727, 737-3,4,5..... And to toss some whip cream on top, how about some shared cockpit on our new P3Dv4 platform, you have the memory to do it now. (Bright spotlight on PMDG staff). :biggrin:

I would like to see something completely new from PMDG, not just remakes of their older airplanes that don't even fly anymore so often. That said, I would much prefer a 787, 767 or fully-featured 748, 777X. 

14 minutes ago, Captain Kevin said:

Pretty sure they're planning on that one.

Wait what. Since when. Never. Lies. How would you know you're not PMDG.

46 minutes ago, panagiotist said:

I would like to see something completely new from PMDG, not just remakes of their older airplanes that don't even fly anymore so often. That said, I would much prefer a 787, 767 or fully-featured 748, 777X. 

The 777 series is flying and still receiving orders. The 777X is a concept not test flying yet. A 787 is coming from Quality Wings. PMDG are making a 747 expansion of the -8i and -8F. The 767 is close to 40 years old. - David Lee

1 hour ago, PMDG777 said:

Wait what. Since when. Never. Lies. How would you know you're not PMDG.

Please see post below.  Because I'm a moron who posted immediately after waking up and hadn't had his morning pain meds yet.

And yet according to Operations Center they are. I'm guessing he would know because he can read.

There are even some pretty pictures of it.

Edited by markdf
Morning stupdity

Mark Fox

9 minutes ago, markdf said:

And yet according to Operations Center they are. I'm guessing he would know because he can read.

There are even some pretty pictures of it.

It was sarcasm.

Kyle Rodgers

2 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

It was sarcasm.

Ah, the perils of posting between waking up and taking my pain meds - my brain is still in reverse.

The pretty pictures part still stands however. I look forward to parting with $<insert value here>

Feel free to nuke the original post

Mark Fox