Sign in to follow this  
rheinis

For Once And For All...who wants to pay for a new PMDG MD-11?

MD-11 Poll  

575 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like an MD-11?

• Yes
    • No

No, but I would not mind a nice business jet ... PMDG style.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DuvalM said:

Yes!

Matt Webb

YES!

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Yes!!

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Yes! I would pay full price again for the MD11 in v4... but it's not going to happen...

Benjamin Nash

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4 RAM CL14, Asus ROG Strix 4090, Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero Motherboard, LG OLED C1 48". 

Yes!!! I'd pay the $135 price tag for a new and P3D v4-supported MD-11. In a heartbeat!

2 hours ago, DuvalM said:

Amen brother!

Gregg Kamilar

6 hours ago, markdf said:

Ah, the perils of posting between waking up and taking my pain meds - my brain is still in reverse.

The pretty pictures part still stands however. I look forward to parting with $<insert value here>

Feel free to nuke the original post

Haha no worries Mark, we've all been there! Sure gave me a chuckle though

• Upvote 1

Heck, yes!  I might buy it twice just to make sure they make enough money to keep making these great products!

• Upvote 1

I was in Seattle a couple of weeks ago at SEATAC. I turned around and there is was, a FedEx MD11 on short final. Magnificent!. I want my MD11 back. I know it is a lost cause, but it was great to fly. Yes, it was different from Boeing. You kind of had to bring your A game. Twenty degrees of flaps on takeoff, better wait till you were accelerating after pushover. Flaps up, they ALL come up. Not to mention speed control during the approach. Get a little slow and you might be playing tug of war with automatic speed protection. Once you learned the tricks of the trade, so to speak, great to fly.

• Upvote 1

YES I loved it for FSX would be nice for P3D V4 :biggrin:

Keep Flying Robert

I7 12700KF, MSI RTX 3080ti Suprim X 12GB, G Skill Trident Z DDR5-6000 32 GB RAM, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690 F Gaming WiFi, Win 10 pro 2004 Build 21H2. 2x 1 TB Samsung SSD 860 EVO, 1 TB M 2.0 Crucial, Corsair AiO watercooled.