Sign in to follow this  
rheinis

For Once And For All...who wants to pay for a new PMDG MD-11?

MD-11 Poll  

575 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like an MD-11?

• Yes
    • No

Can we stop bumping this thread, PMDG have already responded saying it's not going to happen, what's the point of random people making accounts to say yes?

• Upvote 4

As the law of market is based on customer demand, I will also say YES. No smoke without fire

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Don' give up, YES

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

Yeah I would rather buy P3dV4 MD11 over the pending 800 747.

spacer.png

YES (I'm around the dam things daily. If PMDG does update it, the service based failure % has to go way up! :angry:)

• Upvote 1

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

On 7/13/2017 at 6:12 AM, PMDG777 said:

Can we stop bumping this thread, PMDG have already responded saying it's not going to happen, what's the point of random people making accounts to say yes?

I'd have to agree with that sentiment.

On 7/13/2017 at 9:26 AM, Cargostorm said:

As the law of market is based on customer demand, I will also say YES. No smoke without fire

The only problem as PMDG has stated, is that Avsim members who post here are a small fraction of their customer base. So essentially as much as people here vote yes, it's most likely not going to make any difference.

Sean Campbell 

• Upvote 1

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Please can I have a Lamborghini Murcielago?.....

No. Please is obviously not a magic word - no Lambo magically appeared outside my house!

I rather think we'd have more chance requesting Mr. Ruth to produce a nice VC for existing freeware models such as iFDG, or perhaps he could produce the MD-11 in its entirety??

• Upvote 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Not going to happen,here is the next best thing,https://tfdidesign.com/717.php

• Upvote 1

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Personally, I would do it in a heartbeat. I know there's not a snowball's chance in hell at it happening, but we need more aircraft like it in the sim world. 737s and A320s are great, don't get me wrong, but aircraft with character are just so much more fun to fly. 

• Upvote 1