Sign in to follow this  
mazelda

fsuipc does not see throttle quadrant

Hi

not sure if this is really the correct place to ask this ,but hopefully someone may know the answer

Firstly I have the paid version of fsuipc for both p3dv3 and for p3dv4  so v4for p3dv3 and v5 for p3dv4 hope that makes sense.

I have absolutely no issues with p3dv3 and fsuipc works fine.

My problem is with p3dv4 and fsuipc 5 in that when trying to setup my buttons and switches on my saitek x55 quadrant fsuipc does not see any of them.

Fsuipc can see anything on my x55 stick but  thats it.

P3dv4 will let me calibrate my stick and that they are seperate but fsuipc does not

any ideas on a fix?

Pete Little

23 minutes ago, mazelda said:

Hi

not sure if this is really the correct place to ask this ,but hopefully someone may know the answer

Firstly I have the paid version of fsuipc for both p3dv3 and for p3dv4  so v4for p3dv3 and v5 for p3dv4 hope that makes sense.

I have absolutely no issues with p3dv3 and fsuipc works fine.

My problem is with p3dv4 and fsuipc 5 in that when trying to setup my buttons and switches on my saitek x55 quadrant fsuipc does not see any of them.

Fsuipc can see anything on my x55 stick but  thats it.

P3dv4 will let me calibrate my stick and that they are seperate but fsuipc does not

any ideas on a fix?

just checked my x52 out, set up flaps and they worked ok.

bob  )we on fsuipc5 1502 update now)

Yea you beat me to it

I was running an older version of fsuip. Please just ignore this post now

Pete Little