Sign in to follow this  
Guest ssurjap

Looking for Regional Airline Guide

Guest 727Fan

Hi Folks!I'm looking for a comprehensive list of all the regional airlines in the USA and Canada.I'm trying to match up my AI regional jet and turbo prop fleets with the proper atc radio call sign for use in FS9.I know some of them. For example;Continental Express= "Jet Link"Delta Connection= "Comair"Northwest Airlink= "Mesaba, Flagship"Midwest Connect= "SkyEx"But I don't know them all. And I know, for example, that Delta has different carriers all with Delta Connection liveries.From what I think I know, Delta uses Comair and Blue Ridge. But I'm sure there are more, depending on where they operate.So, can anybody share your knowledge so our regional airline AI reflect some reality? United has been particularly intriguing lately since they dumped Air Wisconsin. Thanks!Rick

Guest ssurjap

Check out http://www.aerosite.net. It's pretty comprehensive. It's not only regional, but what it does is gives you the call sign for the regional.