Sign in to follow this  
KnightFlyer

Messing Around w/ Reshade + URP in P3Dv4

Been trying to get the right "summer feel" to the atmosphere. Using the Mark I eyeball to try to match what I see out the office daily at UPT. Finally think I did it :)

kZqrE8C.jpg
Sv5zpuk.jpgh2vbIqH.jpg

• Upvote 1

Looks just about right! 

Whats the best place to learn about reshade? I want to give it a shot

I was used to Sweet fx. I knew how that worked and was very happy with it in v3. But I did not manage to get Sweet fx to work with v4

IF reshade is anything sweetfx I want to try it to see if it would give what I had with sweetfx

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

@Manny, its pretty simple.

-Just download the software off of https://reshade.me/

-It creates several files: dxgi.dll/dxgi.ini and a folder called reshade-shaders.

-Inside /reshade-shaders/Shaders are the actual effects (*.fx files) that the software will load up. (@ the moment I can only load 4-5 effects max before P3D crashes)

-Press Shift+F2 to configure each individual effect. While in the overlay menu, on the top should be the checkboxes. The bottom should be the customizable settings that also have tooltips.