Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

Win 10 Hyberthreat

Hi, is someone can tell me please if hyberhreting helps in performance and how to find out if it's enabled? How in that case to enable it? Please help me

Hyperthreading may help certain applications that are developed for heavy multithreading use, and some say this does not include Prepar3D.  It is turned on/off in your BIOS or UEFI (your motherboard).  My recommendation is that if you don't know how to spell it you should leave it alone, but you can get a lot of information on this technology using Google or Wikipedia.  You can tell if it is turned on my looking at the graphical display of CPU core activity in your Task Manager.  If you have a quad core CPU then eight logical cores will appear with HT on.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

Thank you for your advise, I will not do anything since I have no idea about. Thank so much.

Can you tell me please why when I pan view external on the ground or airborne the textures have some delay (seconds) to load? Also some objects you can see that shaking in the long distance?

2 hours ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

why when I pan view external on the ground or airborne the textures have some delay (seconds) to load?

Could be a number of things beginning with your hardware bottlenecks, CPU speed, slow HDD, settings in prepar3d.cfg not optimized for your system.  Have a look at the AVSIM Guide for Prepar3D referenced in the pinned topic at the top of this forum.  It was written for v3 but it is a good start if you have v4.

Dan Downs KCRP

HT helps a lot. by default it would be turned on if you cpu has it . from the Q you asked I wager its turned on if your cpu is ht capable.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter