Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

KMSP Released

2 hours ago, dal330200 said:

Now only if someone would actually produce and release a KORD scenery instead of talking and talking and talking about it coming down the pike...

FSDT is working on ORD which will be native to v4. Umberto mentioned to me that it is months away so we'll have to wait.

• Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

9 hours ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

Go get it

Amazing stuff added to the Flightbeam collection :-)

André

5 hours ago, Hoang said:

Are they going to have the sale on that date? What was their sale last year?
Thanks for the info!

That's one disadvantage of leaving Couatl, no trial/demo version.

Pretty sure they had one on the 4th last year...around 30% off.  KMSP won't be on sale but older ones should be.  I've been waiting for a good sale to pick up KDEN.  It's not much of a mixed use airport (which I prefer) but I've been flying more heavy metal again so there is that.

• Upvote 1

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Can anyone that has this scenery, or indeed ORBX check the spring textures. Mine seem to be very bland/brown at spring for some reason. Almost weird looking... Summer seems fine.. thanks.

Ok, looks like i'm getting snow textures in Spring at Minneapolis? Weird, i'm sure that isn't right... if anyone else can check this? Other regions seem fine.. thanks

So glad they got rid of that Addon Manager malware. They'll be making a few more sales now. :smile:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, thepilot said:

So glad they got rid of that Addon Manager malware. They'll be making a few more sales now. :smile:

http://flightbeam.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2494

Of course, same as with our Addon Manager, is NOT their fault or a problem with their new Manager. The fault it's *always* something wrong in the user configuration or the "real" malware, which nowadays are firewall and antivirus, which cause more problems to legit software than real viruses.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, thepilot said:

Holy Christ, people! If you cannot use your own Anti-virus Software that you're buying and don't read FAQ, it's rather your own problem, I guess..

Never has any problems with Coatle.exe and FSDT products. Once you have exclusions' areas set correctly in your AV, you're done! Nothing more is needed at this point. Also, keep in mind that most of FS Modules are recognized as "malware". 

Bottom Line - Learn how to use AV you have installed

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, stripealipe said:

Can anyone that has this scenery, or indeed ORBX check the spring textures. Mine seem to be very bland/brown at spring for some reason. Almost weird looking... Summer seems fine.. thanks.

Ok, looks like i'm getting snow textures in Spring at Minneapolis? Weird, i'm sure that isn't right... if anyone else can check this? Other regions seem fine.. thanks

:laugh: You've never been to Minneapolis in real life during "spring" have you?  Snow storms are common in March and April, have seen them in May several times personally over the years.  

Great airport, as you would expect from flightbeam.  I can confirm I also saw a significant fps drop with dynamic lighting, from around 40fps to 15fps as the time progressed from day light to dusk and all of the airport lights turned on.

Doing my inaugural flight right now, MSP-YYZ in a 717, looking forward to many more to and from MSP!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

36 minutes ago, regis9 said:

I can confirm I also saw a significant fps drop with dynamic lighting, from around 40fps to 15fps as the time progressed from day light to dusk and all of the airport lights turned on.

It's the dusk that's tolling our systems, I hope LM can address this somehow because even on my high end rig I get a pretty significant drop in frame no matter where I am in the world.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

18 hours ago, Drumcode said:

It's the dusk that's tolling our systems, I hope LM can address this somehow because even on my high end rig I get a pretty significant drop in frame no matter where I am in the world.

Oh, I didn't realize that, so it may not be dynamic lights after all...good to know before I went and disabled them, thanks

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU