Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

Aerosoft Lukla scenery

For some reason I never did purchase Aerosoft's Lukla scenery. Is there anywhere where I can still buy this scenery (the FS9 version)?

Pilot Shop at Flightsim is showing it as available.

Dijvid

2 hours ago, vector said:

Pilot Shop at Flightsim is showing it as available.

Dijvid

Thank you. I never bought anything from FS Pilot Shop so when looking for this scenery I forgot all about FS Pilot Shop.

I've never bought from The Pilot Shop either but I found Lukla by doing a Google which led me to them!!

Hope you enjoy the scenery and airport.

Dijvid

3 hours ago, gaputz said:

Simmarket has a product in its catalogue called  AEROSOFT - LUKLA X MOUNT EVEREST FSX P3D.   Although the title suggests otherwise, the scenery is supposedly also for FS2004.

Thanks! I saw that one but for some reason thought it was just the FSX/P3D version.

If you enlarge the picture of the CD box FS2004 appears in small print but if you look at the system requirements further down the page then fs2004 is not mentioned.  So ....!!

Dijvid

Dijvid, you are right but to add to the confusion further down at the bottom it is stated:  

FILESIZE       FSX 59MB FS2004 32MB

REQUIREMENTS   FSX, FSX SE, Prepar3d V3, FS2004

The one review suggests both FSX and FS9 are bundled together in the LUKLA X version of the product.  It seems you also get a Steam and P3D installer.  

I missed this one the first time around too, so Joseph 29 for reminding us about this scenery.  Perhaps someone out there who has the LUKLA X version can confirm that it comes with a FS9 installer, as well as the other noted.

Cheers,

Greg

Flying is complicated enough for me without all of this extra stuff!!!!

Dijvid

Well, I think this settles the matter.  Here is a review placed by a customer on simMarket - note that he says it runs on both FS9 and FSX which must mean there are separate installed for both sims.

Dijvid

First off, I have both FS9 and FSX running.
I go back and forth and each have their good and bad points.
I prefer the FS9 Lukla because I get twice the FPS and can run everything maxed out.
Lukla on my system with FSX runs ok but with alot of settings down, it doesnt really look any better to me than FS9.
I also have more planes to choose from with FS9 that I can use at this altitude with short runways.
So if you enjoy Lukla on FS9, you can expect the same with FSX. Nothing more.