Sign in to follow this  
oranjeman

New member?

A very good morning avsimmers.

Let me finally introduce myself.

I live in the Netherlands and work on EHAM (Schiphol). This is also the place where my love for airplanes (boeing😍) was born.

How i started...

I have been arround here for a couple of years and found here most solutions for al kinds of problems. When i started i rolled into fsx and used it like......... hmmmmmm you all did i guess. In the fsx period i buyed and tested to much addons freeware and payware. Sometimes i hated myself because i spended money for addons that where not money wurthy or monday productions. Now a few years later i am happy that it went this way because now is clear which ones i like. Then p3d came into picture. The addons i liked where also created in p3d and from the moment it became clear that this addons supported the next p3d or 64bit version i switched right over. (Pmdg,Orbx,etc) Now busy with p3dv4 and waiting for the addon guys to make the switch and install as soon the addon is supported. (Not sooner or trying like some others and end in complete failure 😄)

When v4 released it was time to take the next personal step and get more into the community.

So now you know why i finally introduced myself.

With kind regards

Marcel

Sorry for my faulty english...just woke up and prepping for work.

Marcel van der biezen

Hello Marcel

Welcome to the Avsim Forums,  Nice Introduction very good 

Jump in and don't be afraid to ask questions