Sign in to follow this  
buraktunahan

Alabeo Diamond DA 62 Project

Would be great and I look forward to tweaking their lousy FDE.

I would absolutely love to see the da 62. Areobask just released the da62 for xplane. It looks beautiful and I'm really thinking about switching to xplane for a little to fly it

Hi mate, forget it! I'm a pilot and recently start flying the da62. Because I m a flight sim enthusiastic I decided to purchase the diamond da62 for X-Plane 11. Oh My God! What a waste of money! It looks beautiful but in reality the aircraft does not look anything closer to the real one. Nothing works. After few minutes playing around with it I have noticed a lot of bugs and things that actually does not make any sense. I emailed the company Aerobask but so far nobody replied back. These people from Aerobask are amateur, they are not even into aviation. What do they know about aircraft performance and system?

good luck for you if you decide to go ahead and buy this crap

Callsignrobin mentioned he had the chance to fly one, it's really amazing aircraft! I started flying it and I don't want to stop. Every time I go to work I just go happy with a big smile on my face. But when you try this Aerobask one you feel like... offensive initials not allowed!!!

18 hours ago, alexsandrocaires said:

Hi mate, forget it! I'm a pilot and recently start flying the da62. Because I m a flight sim enthusiastic I decided to purchase the diamond da62 for X-Plane 11. Oh My God! What a waste of money! It looks beautiful but in reality the aircraft does not look anything closer to the real one. Nothing works. After few minutes playing around with it I have noticed a lot of bugs and things that actually does not make any sense. I emailed the company Aerobask but so far nobody replied back. These people from Aerobask are amateur, they are not even into aviation. What do they know about aircraft performance and system?

good luck for you if you decide to go ahead and buy this crap

This is absolute nonsense.

The Aerobask DA-62 is, in my opinion, the best GA aircraft released for any sim I've used.  It's exquisite.  Your comment that "nothing works" is bizarre, considering that it's almost fully functional including circuit breakers, accurate icing simulation, accurate oxygen use and depletion, etc, etc.

I'd encourage anyone interested in the DA-62 to check reviews on YouTube, or the .org forum, and you'll see little but commendation for this truly stunning aircraft.

"These people from Aerobask are amateur, they are not even into aviation. What do they know about aircraft performance and system?"

- Or, you can take this guy's word for it!! 😁

This guy has 2 posts on AVSIM; both to slate the Aerobask DA-62, so I think we can assume there's an axe to grind here.

Edited by JYW

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

1 hour ago, JYW said:

This guy has 2 posts on AVSIM; both to slate the Aerobask DA-62, so I think we can assume there's an axe to grind here.

I'll second that.

Good call Bill. :-)

(Alexesandro - I'm seriously doubting you've ever been in the cockpit of anything except the  hideous construction of your own (non-flying) warped mind - sorry! - this is AVSIM - we call it like we see it - and yes, I'm a pilot and I've flown the DA-42 several times but would really like to fly the DA-62)

Got any hints?

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, JYW said:

The Aerobask DA-62 is, in my opinion, the best GA aircraft released for any sim I've used.  It's exquisite.  Your comment that "nothing works" is bizarre, considering that it's almost fully functional including circuit breakers, accurate icing simulation, accurate oxygen use and depletion, etc, etc.

I'd encourage anyone interested in the DA-62 to check reviews on YouTube, or the .org forum, and you'll see little but commendation for this truly stunning aircraft.

- Or, you can take this guy's word for it!! 😁

Just want to give an  example. On the ground with engines running pull up the landing gear circuit breaker and tell me what happen and then  compare to the real aircraft. Hey, it just a little thing, this crap has a lot of things that do not work compared to the real one

1 hour ago, ganter said:

I'll second that.

Good call Bill. 🙂

(Alexesandro - I'm seriously doubting you've ever been in the cockpit of anything except the  hideous construction of your own (non-flying) warped mind - sorry! - this is AVSIM - we call it like we see it - and yes, I'm a pilot and I've flown the DA-42 several times but would really like to fly the DA-62)

Got any hints?

If you agree with this Aerobask aircraft is accurate, I doubt you have flown any real da42. I'm not here to show off or list all the aircrafts I have flown so far, I am here to show you guys that this aircraft I paid a good money for, doesn't worth any money, it should be freeware. Very disappointed

21 minutes ago, alexsandrocaires said:

Just want to give an  example. On the ground with engines running pull up the landing gear circuit breaker and tell me what happen and then  compare to the real aircraft. Hey, it just a little thing, this crap has a lot of things that do not work compared to the real one

I take it you mean 'pull' the Gear CB -So why would you do that?

It's not part of the Run Up or before Take Off Check List?

Hell, I've just checked for the DA-42 (which I fly RW) - and it's not even part of the Pre-Flight - after Battery On.

Alexansdro - time to reconsider just what the hell you think you're doing on this forum.

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, ganter said:

I take it you mean 'pull' the Gear CB -So why would you do that?

It's not part of the Run up or Before Take Off CHK?

NO it's not part of the checklist, but if you have a landing gear failure in real life something will happen. If you pull the landing gear breaker out on real aircraft it will behave the way we expect. But with the Aerobask one it does absolutely nothing, maximum you can see is the breakers popped out, nothing else. Have you had the chance to navigate through the MFD on the real aircraft? This one from Aerobask doesn't get closer to the real one. The gaming 1000 NXi has not been reproduced the way it should by the Aerobask people, and these are just few things I have noticed after I purchased this thing. I just needed 5 minutes to realise how terrible this aircraft is compared to the real one. I'm here complaining because I have to right to.do.so, after all I paid the money they asked, and I expected something good. For someone who just want to fly without any flying knowledge, that's fine. But for someone who actually use the flight simulator to perform and do the tasks as real as the real world is, forget it! By the way, the stand by instrument has the knob on the wrong side, just another mistake out of dozens or more

Let me know where you fly - if you really do...

So I can avoid the airspace.

1 minute ago, ganter said:

Let me know where you fly - if you really do...

So I can avoid the airspace.

Better, at least I won't have an amateur flying around me or on my way... Safe flying