Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
buraktunahan

Alabeo Diamond DA 62 Project

Recommended Posts

Guest

No - you Safe Flying - don't leave the ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ganter said:

Let me know where you fly - if you really do...

 

So I can avoid the airspace.

The way you sent this message you clearly say you are a professional pilot. Again I'm  it here to show off or try to prove I am better than anyone, but you have gone far.

I do fly single/multi engine aircrafts. prop and jets. I recently started flying the da62 amongst another 4 that's includes a bombardier challenge. But if you consider yourself a PRO, please answer a simple question. What happen when you pull out the circuit breaker labeled GEAR on the LH Main Bus Panel? I'm talking on the real aircraft.

Just another thing, the parking brake lever there is no inscription for REALEASE OR LOCK positions. Another little thing this people from Aerobask forgot to write in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 hour ago, alexsandrocaires said:

Better, at least I won't have an amateur flying around me or on my way... Safe flying

Who do you fly for; Troll Airlines?

Tosser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ganter said:

Who do you fly for; Troll Airlines?

Tosser.

Who cares do I fly for? The point here is this crap aircraft the I paid to have it and I have all the right to speak up and tell everyone how I wasted my money. I don't work for airlines, I do work for powerful company that owns about 10 aircrafts  from cirrus sr22/jet, da62s throutgh bombardier and Gulfstream g550. But I am thinking about something, you must be part of this Aerobask group. Maybe you are one of the private pilot who design this baby toys for flight simulator. This is the reason you are taking the conversation to a different path. Anyone who understand and know the da62 will agree with me, but those who just saw pictures or videos of this aircraft on YouTube will thing the Aerobask aircraft is indeed a replica of the real one. Be cool man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Look, I get it that you're coming from the direction of being someone, somewhere in the world with a shed load of cash and have a few planes - I've spent my career pandering to you guys - and it's been a good living for me.

But you don't add up.

You appear to have joined Avsim - your first post - and your last - simply to slag off this aircraft.

We see through it. We see through you. Do you get that?

 

At the very least - photos of you flying the DA-62, or you don't fly the DA-62 and you are, as I reasonably suspect; full of sh*t ....... GO!

Prove me wrong. Here's me doing it. Now you...

fl2.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@alexsandrocaires,

Ok, let's say that the highly specific, non-checklist event that you describe with the landing gear CB isn't functional.   That's one very small factor that I dare say wouldn't upset 99.99% users of this model.

Can you list all of the other "problems" that justify reaching conclusions such as ;

- it's crap

- it's utter crap

- Aerobask "aren't even into aviation".

- it should be freeware.

Surely you're not basing that lot of diatribe above on this one bizarre fixation with a landing gear circuit breaker.

Wonderful, high end complex models like the PMDG 737 NGX have no modelled circuit breakers.   Are you suggesting they too are "crap" and should be freeware?

Edited by JYW

Bill (JYW)

XP11  /  MSFS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does the x-plane version simulate the run up correctly when pushing the two buttons.  The alebao version of the 42 does not do it and I question their attention to detail on the 62. 


Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
9 hours ago, MarkW said:

Does the x-plane version simulate the run up correctly when pushing the two buttons.  The alebao version of the 42 does not do it and I question their attention to detail on the 62. 

Mark, the OP is referring to the Aerobask DA-62 - Alabeo haven't made a 62 - yet!

You're right about the ECU buttons not being simulated on the DA-42 - it's a bit shoddy of them I agree.

I think we've got someone with (as Bill above stated) has an axe to grind with Aerobask or something like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2018 at 11:56 PM, JYW said:

@alexsandrocaires,

Ok, let's say that the highly specific, non-checklist event that you describe with the landing gear CB isn't functional.   That's one very small factor that I dare say wouldn't upset 99.99% users of this model.

Can you list all of the other "problems" that justify reaching conclusions such as ;

- it's crap

- it's utter crap

- Aerobask "aren't even into aviation".

- it should be freeware.

Surely you're not basing that lot of diatribe above on this one bizarre fixation with a landing gear circuit breaker.

Wonderful, high end complex models like the PMDG 737 NGX have no modelled circuit breakers.   Are you suggesting they too are "crap" and should be freeware?

Unbelievable! Your friend posted a picture of him paying around with a Sep aircraft to prove he is a pilot! Well I understand, I used to do such thing 15 years ago while flying PA28s and cessnas when I was building my hours towards my cpl. Sit and wait, I'm a professional and one thing you will never see is a picture of me flying on duty, privacy is the word. He don't really understand what is the point here. I'm here to show that this aerobask da62 is indeed a crap aircraft. The CB is just an example of what I have found that does not work. I paid for that the same way I paid for my p3d 737PMDG. By the way, 89usd well spent. That's is a real aircraft. I would mind to pay 100usd for this da62, as longer it works. But the money I spent was a just wasted. Before coming here, actually on the same day I purchased it and tested I emailed Aerobask, do you know what they replied? Nothing, no replies! I think it would be fair if they could provide a demo aircraft for a trial, so we test and it we like, buy it. I really regret the day I decided to buy it.

They can now announce that their aircraft was tested by real pilots, but I am sure they will omitt the tests result.

I'm done here. Good luck for those who have decided to buy it, after all as I said before, if you just want to play this without a proper realism, go for it, but if you are a real pilot and wish to use your flight simulator to practice and do the procedures as we do in real environment, look this aircraft like a cumulus nimbus, we want to be far away for at least 25nm.

 

Safe flight fellow pilot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2018 at 5:02 AM, ganter said:

Mark, the OP is referring to the Aerobask DA-62 - Alabeo haven't made a 62 - yet!

You're right about the ECU buttons not being simulated on the DA-42 - it's a bit shoddy of them I agree.

I think we've got someone with (as Bill above stated) has an axe to grind with Aerobask or something like that.

You know my biggest gripe of the DA42 is the poor G1000 simulation, I don't really care too much for the systems so long as all the buttons flicks and are placarded correctly. That way I can practice simulating real world operations. With their G1000 I want to punch the screen sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
8 hours ago, WestPatriot said:

You know my biggest gripe of the DA42 is the poor G1000 simulation, I don't really care too much for the systems so long as all the buttons flicks and are placarded correctly. That way I can practice simulating real world operations. With their G1000 I want to punch the screen sometimes.

Take a look here WestPatriot,

Haven't tried it myself but it seems possible to 'upgrade' to the full SVS G1000 by Ceranado in the DA-42.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Alabeo still working on this project?  Does it have a release date yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where did you get this info from? I've never heard or read about an Alabeo DA62.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2018 at 4:24 AM, J35OE said:

Where did you get this info from? I've never heard or read about an Alabeo DA62.

Carenado just announced this project:  

https://www.airdailyx.net/article/carenado-new-project-announcement-da62/

https://www.facebook.com/Carenado/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    50%
    $12,670.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...