Sign in to follow this  
flyaway719

pmdg ngx

Any update on how soon for PD3V4 with the greatest product you have ' that,s  my humble opinion. of the 737 NGX.  

• Upvote 1

Disregard.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

And the 777-300ER has to be done first. So in order for you to find out, you'd have to ask about that first.

16 minutes ago, Farlis said:

And the 777-300ER has to be done first. So in order for you to find out, you'd have to ask about that first.

Two things. The first is that Robert said this in another thread:

On 6/10/2017 at 3:37 AM, Tabs said:

Also, in case anyone asks:

The 300ER has some odd issues in v4 currently related to the ground movement camera system that weren't there in v3. We're trying to get LM to take a look at it and fix. As soon as that's resolved we'll release it for v4.

So I'm not sure if that means that they're doing anything about it or if it's out of their hands and up to LM to take a look. That being said, asking about the 777-300ER isn't going to change the previous answer. If there was an update, they'd post it. They don't post updates based on user request.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

I will be leaving work in an hour. It will take me five minutes to walk home. After a quick shower, I will be taking the PMDG 737-600NGX for a short flight at EGPD Aberdeen in Scotland. Courtesy of the wonderful world of P3D v3 :wink:

• Upvote 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I agree.  I'm still happily-flying around in v3.  Eye-candy to my liking, addons all work, no VAS problems, and a functional 737.  Every day I jump in the forums and read how this addon is pushed back or that update isn't ready.  It's going to be months before everything that I have in v3 works in v4.  ORBX Vector?  Not yet.  ASCA? Not fully-functional.  UTLive? Not supported (but works ).  Aero$oft Airbus?  Now it's a paid upgrade and won't be released until sometime in August according to their revised update schedule.  Once the NGX is ready for v4 I'll start easing into the new sim-  I have everything ready for that magic day when it comes.  Meanwhile, I see absolutely no benefit to switching at the moment, aside from having some better eye candy.  Go fly folks.