Sign in to follow this  
be77solo

few more A2A installers just released for v4

Just a quick heads up to anyone that bought the Comanche, 182 or T-6 from A2A directly, the updated v4 installers are available to download.

Just spent about an hour in the T-6, install went smoothly to directory of my choice outside of sim and plane flies/performs great.

Hopefully the Connie is next!

Edit: Cherokee is available too, I just forgot to list it as I don't own it ha.  Apologies!

• Upvote 4

Nice, just waiting for the FlightSimStore to get updated then :)

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Awesome! I've been waiting for the 182! Now I really need Flight1 to update the GTN 750/650's. Thanks for the news.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I agree with Aaron. The beautiful C182 finally back into action. A HUGE thank you to A2A!

Mario Di Lauro

I agree, their 182 is fantastic and happy she's back!  They did a fantastic job.

Now come on A2A, let's get the Connie across the line!

We really need F1 to release updates for the GTN750. Just not the same without. 

• Upvote 2

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

I want to try the 182 in vr when I get home.been flying the carenado version, hope this performs well enough cos it obviously a much better flight model, plus the a2a cockpit in vr would be beautiful.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Stupid question: I bought those planes directly in the A2A shop. Now they are still in my account, but it is not obvious which version I have in my download link section, as it is simply called "a2a_c172_prepar3d.zip" without any version number. Is it always the newest version? Or do I have to "buy" the new version again and it will be free for my account? Thanks for any clarification on this...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

37 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Is it always the newest version? Or do I have to "buy" the new version again and it will be free for my account? Thanks for any clarification on this...

Yes it's the new verions on your account. You dont need to buy anything, it's a free update. Enjoy it!

• Upvote 1

Do you know if Justflight informs of the new version?

All the installers install to the same A2A folder , so the first install gets overwritten by the next and so on.... rushed job.

Jorge

11 hours ago, Sethos1988 said:

Nice, just waiting for the FlightSimStore to get updated then :)

I am waiting for FlightSimStore to update teh AC as wel.

Looks like I just have to reactivated the update link because the link is deactivated (red). 

Jac 

PC Specs: 

/MoBo: Asus Rampage V Extreme/CPU: Intel ®  Core i7 5930k @ 3.5 Ghz OC 4.2 Ghz/CPU Cooling: Hydro series H100i / RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400MHz/ SSD: 4x Samsung SSD 850 PRO 512 GB/SSD: 1x Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB M.2 /PSU: Corsair RM  850

/GPU: NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti OC 11 GB (Asus ROG STRIX Gaming) /Monitor:  Asus ROG 348Q Res, 3440x1440 / OC 100 Hz /OS: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit - Version Build 19041 

FlightSim: P3Dv5 HF2 & MSFS 2020 Hardware: Yoko Yoke+ ; Yoke TQ6+ 

1 hour ago, aeronauta said:

All the installers install to the same A2A folder , so the first install gets overwritten by the next and so on.... rushed job.

Jorge

How so?  This was never installed into V4 before, and if you update the planes in V3, the installer is supposed to update your old files.  I don't see why you call that a rushed job.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020