Sign in to follow this  
be77solo

few more A2A installers just released for v4

9 hours ago, simbio said:

Do you know if Justflight informs of the new version?

I just downloaded both the Comanche and 182 from Just Flight.com... they now have the new installers available.  Gives you the choice to directly download either the v3 or v4 file under your account downloads.

Enjoy!

8 hours ago, aeronauta said:

All the installers install to the same A2A folder , so the first install gets overwritten by the next and so on.... rushed job.

Jorge

your kidding, right? I already had the 172 Trainer, just installed the Comanche and I have them both.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Path for 250.. D:\Users\?????\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\A2A\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_Piper_PA24_250_Comanche

path for 182.. D:\Users\??????\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\A2A\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_C182

bob

7 hours ago, Jac_49 said:

I am waiting for FlightSimStore to update teh AC as wel.

Looks like I just have to reactivated the update link because the link is deactivated (red). 

Likewise.  In my case the download link expired quite some time ago and there is a $4.95 charge to reactivate it.  I hope that charge won't be necessary since A2A are just updating their installer.  We shall see soon...

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

9 hours ago, aeronauta said:

All the installers install to the same A2A folder , so the first install gets overwritten by the next and so on.... rushed job.

Jorge

I've installed 3 A2A planes now to "C:\P3Dv4 Add-ons\A2A" and have a separate aircraft folder for each plane ("Cessna 182", "Comanche250", "T6")....  installers work great, no problems at all.  Not sure what you are referring to.

I just purchased the P3D version of the Comanche after having enjoyed it in FSX-SE.  If you really want to see this bird in all its glory make sure to install re-paint N59250.  Sorry, forget where I got it...maybe in the Avsim library....in this case I just copied it over from FSX.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

4 minutes ago, MarkW said:

I just purchased the P3D version of the Comanche after having enjoyed it in FSX-SE.  If you really want to see this bird in all its glory make sure to install re-paint N59250.  Sorry, forget where I got it...maybe in the Avsim library....in this case I just copied it over from FSX.

HI Mark will check that out, could you check the ALT hold , I was having a little trouble with it.

many thanks ..bob

13 minutes ago, onebob said:

HI Mark will check that out, 

many thanks ..bob

Here is the repaint link for N59250 polished metal   http://www.a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=362436

• Upvote 1

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

52 minutes ago, MarkW said:

Here is the repaint link for N59250 polished metal   http://www.a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=362436

thanks for the link, downloaded and installed, extra polished in P3D v4.

bob

56 minutes ago, MarkW said:

Actually same problem re: ALT HOLD here but I only did a 5 minute test.  Will try again on the weekend.

Yep just had another go, something not quite right.

bob

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 8:02 PM, be77solo said:

. . . Hopefully the Connie is next!

The second that happens I'm switching to V4.  I fly the Connie 4 times out of every 5 flights :)

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

SimMarket had the Cherokee and Comanche V4 installers available a few hours after the A2A announcement, but it's been a couple of days now and I'm still not seeing an update for the Skylane (at least not via the download link in my account).  Has anyone else who owned the Skylane been able to retrieve an updated installer from SimMarket yet?  Just wondering if it's only my account for some reason.

Cheers!

Kevin

Kevin S

FsPilotShop made V4 installers for Cherokee and Comance available, My expired download links reactivated for free!

Outstanding service FsPilotShop, thanks.

Jac

Jac 

PC Specs: 

/MoBo: Asus Rampage V Extreme/CPU: Intel ®  Core i7 5930k @ 3.5 Ghz OC 4.2 Ghz/CPU Cooling: Hydro series H100i / RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400MHz/ SSD: 4x Samsung SSD 850 PRO 512 GB/SSD: 1x Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB M.2 /PSU: Corsair RM  850

/GPU: NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti OC 11 GB (Asus ROG STRIX Gaming) /Monitor:  Asus ROG 348Q Res, 3440x1440 / OC 100 Hz /OS: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit - Version Build 19041 

FlightSim: P3Dv5 HF2 & MSFS 2020 Hardware: Yoko Yoke+ ; Yoke TQ6+ 

FSS still seem to be dragging their feet

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Hi guys...

I'm trying to find the link for the Cherokee 180 - but the site requires my CC details again - is this standard ?

I really dont wish to go through the hassle of refunds etc.

Thanks

Bill