Sign in to follow this  
be77solo

few more A2A installers just released for v4

Hi Bill,

Just login on your A2A accountpage and you can download the latest version, and no you don't have to submit your CC details, off course I am speaking for the A2A store and not the other vendors.

Cheers,

Ruud

Just as a heads-up, FlightSimStore has now updated their installers but not their description to reflect they are V4 compatible. Currently installing both the T-6 and 250 :)

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

45 minutes ago, Sethos1988 said:

Just as a heads-up, FlightSimStore has now updated their installers but not their description to reflect they are V4 compatible. Currently installing both the T-6 and 250 :)

Thanks!

I am still waiting new installers at PC Aviator .

• Upvote 1

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

1 hour ago, Sethos1988 said:

Thanks for the heads up.

Ridiculous. I bought mine at FSPILOTSHOP. I need to reactivate my link - for $4.95. No thanks. Time to move on from this seller.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

4 minutes ago, Lenny777 said:

Ridiculous. I bought mine at FSPILOTSHOP. I need to reactivate my link - for $4.95. No thanks. Time to move on from this seller.

Yup, I haven't bought anything from them in years for this reason alone.

• Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

54 minutes ago, Lenny777 said:

Contact support - they will reactivate all of your purchases for free. I've done it several times over the years, and plan on doing it again when Carenado updates the older aircraft for v4, and again when A2A gets the warbirds and Cub prepped for 64-bit.

Go now!

Fortunately, all planes released after the C172, I purchased directly from A2A. My new rule is to buy direct from developer if possible. That way I get updates immediately, and can take advantage of any install managers that may get released in the future.

13 hours ago, JLuis said:

I've emailed them as well. Waiting for a reply.

21 minutes ago, RancidViper said:

I've emailed them as well. Waiting for a reply.

13 hours ago, JLuis said:

i also emailed them twice already, once on Friday and once today

not impressed with their response - or accurately NON response

• Upvote 1

Bo Klop

I really need the F1 GTN's to fly the A2A's... flying without them is like flying a boeing/airbus without an FMS/MDCU.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

4 minutes ago, captain420 said:

I really need the F1 GTN's to fly the A2A's... flying without them is like flying a boeing/airbus without an FMS/MDCU.

lol, while I enjoy the option of the GTN in the A2A birds, real word ~1% actually have them as it's a $20K+ upgrade ha... so, wouldn't say it's quite the same as a plane that comes with factory equipment. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Lol, the C172 was the pride of my school. It was IFR equipped.....that meant Nav1 and Nav2, DME and an ADF!

not a GNS or GTN in sight! 😄

Most of us mere ppl students simply got the 150 or 152 

One of the best things about the a2a birds, especially the commanche is the old school navigation equipment. Absolutely love it and almost never fly with GPS.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, ruudmeij said:

Hi Bill,

Just login on your A2A accountpage and you can download the latest version, and no you don't have to submit your CC details, off course I am speaking for the A2A store and not the other vendors.

Cheers,

Ruud

Thanks, Ruud.

It wasn't immediately obvious how to avoid the CC page - there is nothing to indicate that an update was available. A simple 'v4 update' text on the home page would have been nice.

However I found it.

..Missed that wonderful 180...It works beautifully in v4.

Having spent a few hours around my home EGOW in a Warrior with a PPL colleague, I really enjoy the 180.

..and now the wait for the FSL 'bus...

Thanks again

Regards

Bill