Sign in to follow this  
warbirds

Aerosoft Buses v4?

2 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

a) We have absolutely no idea how the A330 is, nobody has seen it fly or how accurate the systems are;

b) The FSL320 is out, leaving all competition in the back burner, specially when there's SP1 coming out with the missing features (yeah this should have been out months ago).

a) I think it's safe to assume it will be similar to the narrow body busses. Good visuals and performance, system depth to simulate routine flight from a captain's perspective, etc.

b) I could care less about the FSL busses. Too expensive, apparently so in-depth that frame rates suffer, looked like some of the cockpit modeling/texturing was slopped. Don't get me wrong, apparently it's a wonderful product, just above and beyond what I--and I'm sure many people--like in a commercial airliner sim.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ahsmatt7 said:

Because it's wrong and has nothing to do with English being a second language but everything to do with the fact that what he said makes no sense at all.

Well, nice try Matt, but we already lost the race for a full page of off topic posts. But an "A" for Effort (which also doesn't make any sense).

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Perfect English is in the eye of the beholder, unless someone tries to claim authority over the language.  Cambridge vs the rest of the world...

8 hours ago, MaDDogz said:

You couldn't care less is the phraseology you are seeking.

you could care less, makes NO sense.

i just HAD to clear that up, I see it all the time, it's just poor grammar.

I'm from Chicago, that's how we do it here.  Go Cubs. 

1 hour ago, dal330200 said:

I'm from Chicago, that's how we do it here.  Go Cubs. 

GO PENS! Back to back Stanley cup Champs!!!

• Upvote 1

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

21 hours ago, joemiller said:

Aerosoft's A318, 320, 321, and A-330 will be not just beautiful, but awesome to fly. They are one of the very few best! And, the CRJ? Hmmmm.. Things are about to get even better. 

The CRJ? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

James David Walley

Ryzen 7 7700X, 32 GB, RTX 3080

14 hours ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

I flew that old crusty Aerosoft A320 to the moon and back several times. I got more than my money's worth.

You shouldn't have let it rust.. Maintenance is important.

13 hours ago, dal330200 said:

I wouldn't hold my breath for an August release either.  Keep in mind that they've been promising the 330 and CRJ for how long now?  Time has no meaning.  I'll happily fly the Airbuses in v3 but when I jump into v4 once the NGX rolls out, I doubt that I will fly the electric jet again for quite some time. 

If you had followed their updates (especially Mathis), you would have known that the CRJ got delayed widely by the leaking of Beta material. As far as the A-330, this is a new product in the making, and even so they are moving pretty fast.

Advice: I  notice 99% of your post are negative towards Aerosoft, I would encourage you to let go of whatever you're holding grudge at? It's keeping you back from enjoying this hobby. I guarantee you, as much as other developers have made some great products (pick your choice), they have all had difficulties or things you don't need or want; however, you don't seem to voice your opinion against that.. hmm. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, joemiller said:

You shouldn't have let it rust.. Maintenance is important.

Always kept it clean Joe :)

• Upvote 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

42 minutes ago, joemiller said:

f you had followed their updates

Very nice post Joe.  Since I work there, I try to stay out of such discussions on other boards.

I'm sure many people will be surprised at what's coming!

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

2 hours ago, JDWalley said:

The CRJ? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know what you mean.  IMHO, the CRJ in it's present configuration is very close to a study level sim, and I'm betting that a lot of people will find it's a lot to handle as it keeps you busy and thinking all the time!  When the forth coming release occurs, it will make a lot of people happy (:biggrin::laugh::biggrin::laugh::biggrin:).  Han's really does top level work!

• Upvote 4

Dave Hodges

45 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Very nice post Joe.  Since I work there, I try to stay out of such discussions on other boards.

I'm sure many people will be surprised at what's coming!

Thanks, Dave..

Yes, great work at Aerosoft-  Congratulation! 

10 hours ago, garrett_frank said:

Don't get me wrong, apparently it's a wonderful product, just above and beyond what I--and I'm sure many people--like in a commercial airliner sim.

I don't, each of us have different needs. I just got tired of wrong performance parameters and the FSL was some required fresh air. Mostly like iFly and PMDG with the 737/747.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

On 16/06/2017 at 5:18 PM, Farlis said:

It was discussed in depth when they made the port over to P3D. As far as I understood a long discussion with their legal department and their licensing partners lead to a prize 50% higher for the same software under a different license because Lockheed offcially doesn't sell P3D as entertainment software. All other developers ignore that, PMDG does not.

The higher prize is basically simply a legal fee and had nothing to do with extra work that was needed for a port to P3D.

I asked PMDG many years ago, on several occasions, for a prepar3d version of their aircraft (I switched to this sim with v1.1, and the Ng was what I missed most).

The answer went from 'no, it won't happen', to 'its going to happen, but not at a price that consumers will be interested in.'

im happy that these aircraft did get made, and that they were released at a price point that - while painful - makes it possible for keen tubeliner enthusiasts to fly these planes.

• Upvote 1

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."