Sign in to follow this  
mazelda

TFDi website

Hi is anyone else having issues getting onto the TFDi website and forums

been trying to raise a ticket all day but can't, seems it might be a server issue but just wondered if its just me

cheers

Pete Little

We were having some intermittent issues this morning, it SHOULD be starting to get back up now.

Collin Biedenkapp
Chief Executive Officer
TFDi Design (Invernyx) | Website

Ok cheers

have now submitted a ticket

But think the issue has screwed up my addon manager and installation into p3dv4

Pete Little

I have for more than 2 weeks problems with TFDi. The only message i've got:
"Please confirm your email" never received any kind of information within two weeks. I've submitted also a ticket but no reply at all.
So i have a very very bad experience with TFDi. 

They have no intermittent ploblems problems they have only problems.

15 minutes ago, Jovabra said:

"Please confirm your email" never received any kind of information within two weeks. I've submitted also a ticket but no reply at all.

They always respond to my tickets or questions within a day or two. 

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

1 hour ago, Jovabra said:

All tickets get replies - if you didn't hear back, it never reached us. It sounds like you're having an issue getting our replies - have you checked your spam box? Have you messaged anyone on the forums regarding it? Have you attempted to see what's going on anywhere except venting on a third party forum we may not even see? I don't mean to be overly harsh, but we take great pride in working personally with everyone that contacts us, so it bothers me to see a post like this, especially knowing we haven't exhausted our options yet.

Collin Biedenkapp
Chief Executive Officer

20 hours ago, mazelda said:

Ok cheers

have now submitted a ticket

But think the issue has screwed up my addon manager and installation into p3dv4

Did this get resolved via ticket?

Collin Biedenkapp
Chief Executive Officer

Had a thing to try Collin but not near pc today so will post when i try the advice

Cheers 

Pete

Pete Little

What about my message on this site. This is the only way to get in contact with TFDi. First of all, there is nothing in my spambox. After purchase and installation i want to create a login account for the forum and i got this website;
http://forums.tfdidesign.com/index.php?/register/&do=validating
i hit the "resend confirmation email" button and after a moment i've got the message

The email was sent to you 1 minute ago. If you have not received it yet, please wait at least 15 minutes, and check your spam or junk folders. If you have still not received the email after 15 minutes, it can be sent again.

Error code: 1C223/4

This is the message i always get. But never received a mail. Not now and not in the last few weeks.
Is it me or is it TFDi? That is the reason i venting this on this third party forum. I hope you understand.

And for you Collin Biedenkap: I try to contact TFDi with the web brouwers: Safari - Chrome - Firefox and Opera - NO JOY

Regards

Jo v Bra

@Jovabra I PM'd you so we can solve this directly - I don't want to ask for anything (email, etc.) publicly.

Collin Biedenkapp
Chief Executive Officer

Hi,

Just would like to wake this thread again....

I purchased the plane three days ago, and immediately had activation issues. I have opened several support tickets but without any responce what so ever. :cool:

Did they vanish? :bengong:

Staffan

11 hours ago, Staffan said:

Hi,

Just would like to wake this thread again....

I purchased the plane three days ago, and immediately had activation issues. I have opened several support tickets but without any responce what so ever. :cool:

Did they vanish? :bengong:

Staffan,

My apologies, it was in my queue and in between meetings and other things happening yesterday, I never was able to respond, sorry about that! Today I had to help my brother move some stuff from a storage unit, if not for this, it would have been handled of this morning. Once again, this is not typically indicative of our support standards.

Yes - I just checked for you.

• Upvote 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models