Sign in to follow this  
ORN

Cloud9 Aermacchi

Yes, Bazza, I've had it for a week or so. Very nice detailed VC, although not many systems modelled, so it's no B200! Good frame rates on my system. I think some developers have lost sight of the importance of performance (DF Baron comes to mind!). With so many things draining system resources (AI, weather, textures, etc) we don't want something that drags its feet. Ah, if only there were more Real Air Simulations out there!But the Cloud 9 Aermacchi is one of the better alternatives if you're into military trainers.Cheers,N.

11th Gen i9-11900K @ 3.5GHz | nVidia GeForce RTX 3080 | Corsair 64 GB RAM | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | Asus 27" RoG G-Sync

Track IR5 | Thrustmaster Warthog | CH Products Pedals

Guest oyvindhansen

I really like that they provide a full demo (time-limited). Trying the aircraft yourself is the best way to make a purchase decision.-

Just like N. said, if you're into military trainers, or just happen to enjoy aerobatic flight, this is for you. The VC is one of the best in its class, and the aircraft has a way of going where you point it, it's stable, yet manouverable (:). (Just don't fill all the tanks to the brim...)

HelloI have the MB339 and also the original Lago/Cloud9 versionIt is a really nice Addon and Cloud9's support is first classTry the Demo i think you will like it.Their F-104 is getting a gauge update to the same smooth VC gauges as the MB339, the F-104 is also very nice and a lot of fun.

Guest tomyeah

their way of giving time limited demo versions of their products is a great way to let users decide if they really like the product. i feel a lot like "buying a rooster in the basket" (as we say in germany) when buying fs9 online products.i tried their 104 but it was too much for me ;) wasnt able to handle it and still have fun, too fragile.the screens look pretty detailed, thanks for sharing.regards, tom.

HelloI know what you mean with the 104 it takes a bit of practice but if you can land this cleanly, then any other aircraft is easy.Dennis Waggoner's Edwards AFB is a good place to practice with 20.000 ftto put it down on.

Who needs a spellshekker,I cna tpye 200 wrods pr. miniut!!!Eagle

Guest kappa

just an infoIn the past,the MB339 was the first step for the italian piltos before start the f104 trainig. Now they use this beautifull trainer jet before start a carrier on f16/ef2000/tornado/amx aircraft.justa one morning lesson :-)untitled30ax.jpg