Sign in to follow this  
FreightDawg

Future Projects? 😁

We'll see but I think they are still quite full with their plan. Complete the P3Dv4 updates, finish the DC6. If things have not changed they should be doing a project on FS/P3D and port it to X-Plane. And I remember seeing something about a remade 737NG if I'm correct. 

I think it's too early for the MAX as it will just enter service this year, and they probably won't get all the details from Boeing that they need to get it done, as well as it would be hard to get people with the required experience in the tech team (real 737MAX pilot) as well as getting private with a real 737MAX to make all the picture and stuff they need.

For the 787 there is another company working on one that, so not sure they'll go after it. But I really think there still is a lot of things coming already planned :)

• Upvote 3

Cool, I didn't know the Stealth Fighter had a static display already.

• Upvote 2

Dan Downs KCRP

1 hour ago, downscc said:

Don't worry, it's quite easy to miss it.

On 6/16/2017 at 7:21 PM, downscc said:

Speaking of...

A B-2 flew over the Smithsonian Family Day thing this weekend and I had simultaneous texts from both my mother and sister asking what it was. My mom later expressed displeasure with not knowing it (having raised me, of course); my sister thought it might "drop a bomb or something" (she's 15 - of course the issue is all drama).

EDIT: Yes, I know the B-2 is a bomber and not a fighter...just keyed in on the 'stealth' aspect.

Kyle Rodgers

Well, B2 did fly and drop bombs over my house in the past, so it's not just all drama. Just depends where you live :-)