Question,

PTA for previous versions of P3D were absolutely free, so for those who do not have P3D v4, are previous versions of PTA still available or has Yuri's free tool for previous versions been made unavailable now?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The Prepar3D v3 tool should still work just don't expect anymore updates.  Yuri sold his app and it is now being developed by Matt Davies.

Hi, yes, I am aware of it being sold to Matt for P3D v4 development. However, for those who own P3D v3, the PTA toll is nowhere to be found, and I find that a bit disconcerting given that it had always been free and supposedly Matt's version works only for P3D v4.

Is there a link to previous versions of PTA?

18 minutes ago, annber said:

Hi, yes, I am aware of it being sold to Matt for P3D v4 development. However, for those who own P3D v3, the PTA toll is nowhere to be found, and I find that a bit disconcerting given that it had always been free and supposedly Matt's version works only for P3D v4.

Is there a link to previous versions of PTA?

Just register on the new PTA site and you'll see the download link for the v3 PTA tool for free.

Thank you guys, much appreciated. I had the tool for P3D v3, but it is version 1.2, so I was looking for the latest version of it for v3.