Sign in to follow this  
NBL5370

PMDG 777 FS2Crew for P3D V4

5 hours ago, DannyYenson said:

100 million euros is a bit steep don't you think? :laugh: Missing my FO!

but there will be a €5 discount

• Upvote 1

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

Throwing in the voice pack is a nice move - definitely appreciated.

Is the voice pack 64 bit specific, or does it also work in the original 32 bit version of FS2Crew if we also own that?

Mark Fox

1 hour ago, markdf said:

Throwing in the voice pack is a nice move - definitely appreciated.

Is the voice pack 64 bit specific, or does it also work in the original 32 bit version of FS2Crew if we also own that?

It's not specific to 64 bits.  It works in non 64 bits too.

Glad you like the Voice Pack I threw in as a bonus....  it's a pretty good deal when you factor in the free Voice Pack worth 20 euro.

Cheers,

I may be being a little slow (and that certainly has been known to happen), but when we download the 777 set up package, is the voice pack inside the same installer, or should I have a second exe to install it?

Mark Fox

Thanks, buying it again, miss my virtual co pilot :)

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

37 minutes ago, markdf said:

I may be being a little slow (and that certainly has been known to happen), but when we download the 777 set up package, is the voice pack inside the same installer, or should I have a second exe to install it?

The Global Voice set is built in to the main installer.  You don't need to install it separately.

Hi

I just wanna state that no upgrade fee option and charging for a full product, just recompiled to 64-bit product doesn't feel fair.

e.g.: PMDG Aircrafts are just way beyond complex program and giant files consuming their CDN charges for redownloading their products, it has been free upgrade.

Disappointed. I know there's some stuff to do for this to work, but full price is nonsense.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, raphaeldias85 said:

Hi

I just wanna state that no upgrade fee option and charging for a full product, just recompiled to 64-bit product doesn't feel fair.

e.g.: PMDG Aircrafts are just way beyond complex program and giant files consuming their CDN charges for redownloading their products, it has been free upgrade.

Disappointed. I know there's some stuff to do for this to work, but full price is nonsense.

beaten  to death this  issue  time  to move on

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1 hour ago, raphaeldias85 said:

Hi

PMDG charged the full price plus some more to buy their products for P3D....and note that on some of them nothing was changed except the installer pointed to the right folder.  As an example, I had an old version saved on a disk of the 737 for FSX and was able to install it in P3D v3 without any issue.  For all of the SJW's out there I have since purchased a full P3D license for the NGX and the 777 and the 747.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Just for some context....  I fly for real, and in the time it took me to write down the ATIS, $30 blew by on the Hobbs meter.

If some of you guys think $30 is an injustice, stay away from real airplanes...  they're nothing more than an endless hole into which one throws money...

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, byork said:

If some of you guys think $30 is an injustice, stay away from real airplanes...  they're nothing more than an endless hole into which one throws money...

Try playing  poker  machines  and  see  how  you go:biggrin:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I understand the predicament Bryan, however I am disappointed that there is no upgrade charge for existing users from the previous platform. I will support you as I do enjoy your products, and I can appreciate that you had to put some work to support 64bit platform, but again, I would have hoped for a reduced price for existing owners.

Please keep up the great work!

Regards

John.

• Upvote 1

Hey Guys

I am not anglophone, I may use wrong words. I didn't mean to offend anyone. It is just about opinion and I agree with some and others don't. But that's ok. Some might think no big deal 30 bucks, others do.

The main work is done. I know converting to 64-bit might be trick and envolve time and capitalism world has jobs and money intrinsic. That's why I thought it would be an upgrade fee for the conversion/adaptation (for existing owners of course), not full price 'cause this is not a whole new product.

Well, keep the good work. I appreciate FS2Crew work, since I do have their for 737 and 777 for Prepar3D v3.

And yes, real thing is pricy, that's why I think my money is worth saving. I save for the real flight.

Well, it is still disappointing but that's life and move on. Who knows I gain some bucks on poker as suggested.

Let's fly simmers.

• Upvote 1