Sign in to follow this  
Ian McPhail

OC says 747-800 but cannot find where to buy

When I select the 747-800 extension I get a sales page but no way to buy.  When I go to the Products page there is no 747-800 extension to buy.  Has this change been made in the OC prior to release of the extension?

It's a 747-8 and it's not available yet.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

2 hours ago, Ian McPhail said:

When I select the 747-800 extension I get a sales page but no way to buy.  When I go to the Products page there is no 747-800 extension to buy.  Has this change been made in the OC prior to release of the extension?

As always, and the search function or look through the last 4 pages of the forum, you would know that this is standard PMDG procedure to update the OC before the product is released. This really did not require another new thread.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

As always, and the search function or look through the last 4 pages of the forum, you would know that this is standard PMDG procedure to update the OC before the product is released. This really did not require another new thread.

Random observation. Congrats.

38_zpsjqcgrkul.png

• Upvote 1

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

1 hour ago, PMDG777 said:

It also didn't need another post. Good grief, did you really need to post this?

• Upvote 2

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

1 hour ago, Captain Kevin said:

Random observation. Congrats.

38_zpsjqcgrkul.png

Illuminati confirmed? :ph34r:

15 minutes ago, ahsmatt7 said:

It also didn't need another post. Good grief, did you really need to post this?

He is not even PMDG official support.

Mo Dez

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, egll said:

He is not even PMDG official support.

Mo Dez

Who ever said I was?

It was a bit terse, but it did answer the question. 

Someone pointing to the search function is valid. If someone points to a rule, or a forum maxim, take it and move on. Doesn't have to come from me or the rest of the mod group. Most of the people on this site are old enough to know that this isn't kindergarten. There's no need for "you're not the boss of me" or "you're not my dad" or "you're not the teacher."

Either way, the whole point is moot since we're not making a 747-800. We don't make planes that don't exist. :tongue:

Kyle Rodgers