Sign in to follow this  

I believe that you have released the P46 for P3dv4.  When I go to my purchase page the download is still the same for v3.  If you have clear instructions and I have mis-read them, please accept my apologies but Please give me directions.

It was the newer PA46 500TP MERIDIAN G1000 HD SERIES not this version that was updated unfortunately. I doubt the older Malibu Mirage will get an update.

It did now. But it does not work properly. My VC is basically see-through. While the instruments show up properly, the VC textures do not and I can see through the plane. Will this be fixed? Who knows...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

On 6/18/2017 at 7:19 AM, Slayer said:

It was the newer PA46 500TP MERIDIAN G1000 HD SERIES not this version that was updated unfortunately. I doubt the older Malibu Mirage will get an update.

That'd be too bad.  It really is one of their best airplanes.  Wish they'd update it without the autocoordinated rudder.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

As I said, the Malibu Mirage is now updated, but the updated version shows this see-through VC.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Thanks for letting us know it was released. Downloaded new version and it's working ok here. Did you use your new key ? , maybe its copy protection or something.

Yes, I used the new key. And I was able to select P3Dv4 in the installation menue, so I guess I installed the correct version. But I will try again, maybe something simply went wrong...

Greetings, Chris

On 7/18/2017 at 3:30 AM, AnkH said:

Yes, I used the new key. And I was able to select P3Dv4 in the installation menue, so I guess I installed the correct version. But I will try again, maybe something simply went wrong...

Looks like they've updated it for P3D4.  Too bad they didn't take the opportunity to add the GTN750/650 option to it. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM