Sign in to follow this  
Lorby_SI

LorbyLiveTraffic bugfix update

Hello @ll,

LorbyLiveTraffic received an update today, fixing a bug where live weather would not be displayed correctly when in CAVOK conditions.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Hi

Unfortunately, I had to reinstall P3d V4 after using the software. P3d was not responding.

45 minutes ago, mulgrave said:

Hi

Unfortunately, I had to reinstall P3d V4 after using the software. P3d was not responding.

I wish you would have contacted me before reinstalling V4, so we could have figured our what happened on your system.

Nothing that the LiveTraffic app does warrants a reinstall of the simulator.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

5 minutes ago, MarkW said:

Can I ask what is the difference is between your program and PSXseecon?  Just curious.  

Sorry Mark, I have no idea. I am not using PSXseecon.

The only obvious differences are that LLTX is actually "free" free, without any strings attached, and that I did not even try to include ground traffic, as I found the data quality sorely lacking for this purpose.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

For me after I install the application (using P3Dv4) start P3d  at the gate at  JFK , run LorbyLiveTraffic_P3D_V4 and nothing evokes.  No splash screen, nothing like I see in the documents folder.  

• Start your simulator
  •  Start your flight, wait until the simulator has finished loading
  • Start the LorbyLiveTraffic app– When first starting the app, click on “Manage Model Database” and select the correct database for your AI product - never get this 

I am running SPAX.neXt, AS16 and all of the available ORBX products available so i don't think it's a problem with P3d.  I am able to  run PSXseeconTraffic without issue.

I am running P3d and other associated applications with administrator privileges. 

Any thoughts?  I'd love to see how this application works

BTW, the Add-on organizer works fine - thanks!

Kevin

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

Hello Kevin,

not sure that I understand - you mean that the LorbyLiveTraffic application itself is not starting when you doubleclick it?

In that case, make sure that your AntiVirus is not blocking it. And take a look into "Documents\LorbyLiveTraffic.. Files" if there is a logfile there. If there is, please don't post it here, send me a message instead (or even better an email - the address is on the last page of the manual)

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Hi Oliver,

I installed LLTX and reinstalled, ran the application, the application starts (I see it in task manage) then immediately exits without ever evoking a splash screen or anything.  

bzycDuq.png

The only file in Documents\LorbyLiveTraffic_P3D_V4 Files is LLTX_Database.sqlite

Thanks for looking into this.

Kevin

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

Hello Kevin,

you probably don't have the VC++ 2012 redistributable library installed that is required by the SQLite database that LLTX uses. I have uploaded both the 32 and the 64bit variant to my website just now (next to the LLTX downloads) - or you could get it directly from Microsoft.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

That was it.  Installed the 64-bit version and all is good.  Thanks!!

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon