Hi Matt,
I'd like to buy the PTA but first I need to know:
When you said. "Buying PTA will give you 1 license to be activated on a single computer."
That's ok to me, but can I transfer the licence to a new machine or if I change my computer I have to buy another PTA?
It would be a good idea to have an option to "unregister" the product from the computer, transfer the licence to your server and then the user can activate again in a new computer.
As I work with computers I change my hardware from time to time and with some developers sometimes this is a problem.
Thanks
Fmpm

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,
Since I think this is the official forum of the PTA and I already put this question more than 24 hours ago, I would appreciate an answer.
If not, I would be grateful if you would let me know where I can put my questions and have an answer in a useful time.
Another question I would like to know is if the PTA needs an internet connection every time it runs, and if I do not have internet at this moment or PTA servers are down, I can not use it.
Regards.
Fmpm

We keep a close eye on how the licenses are used.

If you're using your license on 1 machine, then switch to another, it'll flag up on our system and we'll send an email asking what the situation is.

If it's just a simple case of a new PC or new hardware, then no problem - we can detect this and deactivate the previous installation.

To answer your other question, you do need an internet connection to use PTA.

Apologies for the delay, I was away at the beginning of the week and now I'm slowly but surely catching up with things.

Thanks,

Matt.

• Upvote 1