Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

Fly Tampa - Las Vegas

how far along the line is George with KLAS anyone know ?

14ppkc-6.png

Hi Folks,

I thought they had KBOS in the pipe before KLAS ???

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

On 6/19/2017 at 7:16 AM, warriorpilot said:

If only someone just did an airport that's overlooked by Quality developers. KEWR. 

I'm with you here. However, Newark is being done by Drzewiecki in their/his upcoming NYC Airports v2. While the current version lacks quality, the new version will be much better. At least that's what you can see from previews that show smaller fields included in the package. Looks amazing and I'm very much looking forward to its release.

1 hour ago, tooting said:

how far along the line is George with KLAS anyone know ?

1 hour ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

I thought they had KBOS in the pipe before KLAS ???

Regards,
Scott

As far as I know, KLAS and KBOS are done by different devs and KBOS should be out this year. I'm sure KLAS will come at a later date (Source: FT forums).

• Upvote 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

On 2017-06-19 at 1:34 AM, swiesma said:

I will buy everything by Flytampa, I own almost all their sceneries and every single one is outstanding. :-)

So why is Toronto such a frame killer compared to their other airports. They even had to release a Lite version. And why don't they fix it?

39 minutes ago, Jack C said:

So why is Toronto such a frame killer compared to their other airports. They even had to release a Lite version. And why don't they fix it?

It not so much the airport as it is the surrounding region. Something about the density of the DT objects and the way it's rendered causes resource drain. Turn FT YYZ off and you'll still be hard pressed for good performance. v4 adds a lot of headroom but the area is still a killer. 

Keep the blue part on top...

Ryzen 7800x3D | ASUS Rog Strix B650E-F | MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X | 64GB DDR5 6000Mhz RAM | 2x Samsung 960 M.2 SSD | 2x Samsung 850 SSD | NZXT Kraken x72 Cooler | EVGA 1000 PSU