Sign in to follow this  
n666eo

ChasePlane Crash (P3Dv3)

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with ChasePlane since 2 or 3 days : The software starts normally, connect to P3D when this one is starting, but as soon as the flight is launched, CP crash immediatly... I've tried versions 0.2.50, 0.2.108 and today 0.2.118. The only difference is with v0.2.50, CP doesn't crash and close, but the connect symbol (top left corner of the window) blink between red and green rapidly.

I haven't change anything between before and after the crash appears, except installation of Heron's Nest 2 scenery from iBlueYonder, that is uninstalled now.

Also when I click on "Regenerate Airport Data", CP says "scenery.cfg not found". The scenery.cfg file is present in ProgramData\Lockeed Martin\Prepar3D v3.

If it can help, the event logger of windows has 3 entries :

Application : ChasePlane_Bridge.exe
Version du Framework : v4.0.30319
Description : le processus a été arrêté en raison d'une exception non gérée.
Informations sur l'exception : System.Exception
   à ChasePlane_Bridge.MainWindow.A()
   à ChasePlane_Bridge.MainWindow.A(System.Object, ChasePlane_Bridge.MessageReceivedEventArgs)
   à ChasePlane_Bridge.PipeClient.A(ChasePlane_Bridge.MessageReceivedEventArgs)
   à ChasePlane_Bridge.PipeClient.a(System.IAsyncResult)
   à System.IO.Pipes.PipeStream.AsyncPSCallback(UInt32, UInt32, System.Threading.NativeOverlapped*)
   à System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32, UInt32, System.Threading.NativeOverlapped*)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nom de l’application défaillante ChasePlane_Bridge.exe, version : 1.0.0.0, horodatage : 0x59472e01
Nom du module défaillant : KERNELBASE.dll, version : 6.1.7601.18798, horodatage : 0x5507b87a
Code d’exception : 0xe0434352
Décalage d’erreur : 0x000000000001aaad
ID du processus défaillant : 0x17e4
Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01d2e996e5698434
Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : D:\Temp\ChasePlane_Bridge.exe
Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
ID de rapport : f1699bc4-558a-11e7-942c-001a4d4ae63b

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Récipient d’erreurs 633218460, type 30
Nom d’événement : CLR20r3
Réponse : Non disponible
ID de CAB : 0

Signature du problème : 
P1 : ChasePlane_Bridge.exe
P2 : 1.0.0.0
P3 : 59472e01
P4 : ChasePlane_Bridge
P5 : 1.0.0.0
P6 : 59472e01
P7 : 7
P8 : 32e
P9 : System.Exception
P10 : 

Fichiers joints :
D:\Temp\WER9B64.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

Ces fichiers sont peut-être disponibles ici :
C:\Users\n666eo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_ChasePlane_Bridg_2d9fcf2425dfe69127297d62721c39996e3951e_16bcb569

Symbole d’analyse : 
Nouvelle recherche de la solution : 0
ID de rapport : f1699bc4-558a-11e7-942c-001a4d4ae63b
Statut du rapport : 0

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've tried to remove the last scenery, delete the Prepar3d.cfg, uninstall/install ChasePlane, nothing works... Do you have any idea of what to test ?

Thank you very much for your help !

Thomas

Hi again,

I've just installed P3Dv4, and CP is working properly on this version of the simulator. So it seems that there is something wrong with P3Dv3, but as the sim is working properly except for ChasePlane, I would like to avoid uninstalling... 

Do you have an idea of what can cause the problem in P3Dv3 ?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Thomas

Check your Registry paths in VFXCentral > Preferences > Registry Editor and make sure everything is pointing in the right direction.

Let me know if you found and issue in there.

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Ok, thank you Keven !

Problem solved !

Regards,

Thomas