Sign in to follow this  
Syrphic

Embraer P3D?

7 hours ago, tom_m said:

I had to copy the content of the virtualcol-folders "effects", "gauges", "sounds" etc. to the folders inside P3D.

I didn't... I just installed it and it works great! Don't know what the difference might be...

Russ

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)

I want the Embraer 145 most of all.

Stan

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, spilok said:

I want the Embraer 145 most of all.

Stan

Ditto...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I'd really just like to have a modern (as in new development, don't care if the aircraft developed is a steam gauged classic) well modeled regional jet/prop with a great sound-set and a tuned FDE that hand flies well. Waiting for the Majestic to update to V4 and also got my eyes peeled for the Cool Sky DC9.  The TFDi 717 is in my hangar but I get some CTD's using the beta version of it and the AS CRJ wobbles around it's flight path like a drunken sailor looking for his ship in it's current state on my system.  I always thought even though it might not be too popular that the Dornier 328 series would be an interesting release being there is both a T/prop and Jet version of both. The ERJ series updated to modern standards would be welcomed too and is probably far more likely to occur.

RE Thomason Jr.

Here is something that I have found regarding the Embraer 170 and 190 series.  It appears that Joshua Mendoza (JoshChe) from TDFi designs is working on a side project.  Look it up "FSElite tfdi-developer-working-on-embraer-as-side-project" which he calls is pet project.  Would be nice to see it come to fruition.

User JoshChe, known for his involvement with the TFDi 717, was spotted asking for real life Embraer pilots over on Reddit. His particular question was about someone being able to take a picture of the cockpit of an Embraer 17x/19x. Usually TFDi developers go by a flair to recognise them on Reddit, though said flair was missing this time.

This is exciting news, I'm looking forward to reading more news about it.

\Robert Hamlich/

Hello,

Vic @FeelThere said yesterday :

Dear Folks,

Please let me give you an update about the development and release of the EMB v2 for P3D4.
Yes, the development is over and even the testing is over. The product will be released in around middle of December (this year) if everything is goes as planned.

Best regards,

• Upvote 1

Currently we are looking for the price range at around $24.99

You forgot to include this part of the quote from Feelthere...

Russ

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)