Sign in to follow this  
AWACS

Dear Avsim...

All these Lago post are allowed to stay in the General Forums area but soon as a post comes up about PSS, it get's moved to the Hanger Chat forum...Can you guys explain to me what the purpose is of these two forums and why a PSS thread is not allowed to linger too long here???From my understanding the General Forum is for all FS related topics. Whether it be DreamFleet or Active Camera, it's all FS related. Hanger Chat I thought was for other topics about Aviation in general. What I'm seeing is we are able/allowed to discuss the Lago MadDog and other developement companies to the fullest extent here but all PSS related topics get moved....Just wondering... :-roll

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest LLgaz

:-lol :-lol :-lol Come on Dillion.......you know the score because you've been around here a while. Some things you should just ignore. Just ignore what happens to PSS posts....and don't start one yourself. Wonder how long before this one gets moved.....

PSS have their own presence here.Had Lago their forums here posts about their products would also be relegated there.

It is very simple. The discussion about PSS was actually about our reviews. That's why it was moved into the Hangar Forum. Stop trying to make much ado about nothing please.

Come on Dillon!Please don't become demagogic. You know exactly that your PSS post was moved to Hangar Chat, because it was actually more a post about the Avsim Review Rating System and as such it definitely belongs into the Hangar Chat Forum.That you used the thread to turn it into a PSS bashing thread is another thing.Wolfgang

The "Boss" was quicker than me! :-)Wolfgang

Is Tom your boss? I just thought he was the chief moderator and site owner ;)

Not my boss but The Boss! ;-)Wolfgang

>That you used the thread to turn it into a PSS bashing thread>is another thing.doesn't someone do that with every thread in which the name PSS is mentioned?Isn't that the reason PSS locked down their forums and went moderated in the first place?

Guess I'm not the only dissatisfied customer around here after all... :-hah

FS2020 

I thought the hangar forum was for real world aviation topics, guess I was wrong.Jeff USAF

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Me to Jeff, that's what I stated above... :-hmmm

FS2020 

Guest Ken_Salter

From the description of the Hangar forum:"This forum is for the discussion of real world aviation topics and any other topics not covered in other forums. Please make sure that your topic isn't covered in another forum before posting here. "key words being "any other topics"...

I'm glad the moderators are here to correct us. Thanks guys!Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD