Sign in to follow this  
Guest Adverse Yawn

*Movies in FS9??*

Guest Captain L

I have seen many movies made in flight simulator 2004. I am curiouse how you make them though. Do use the flight simulator movie maker and then some how export it to windows movimaker, or does it is save it in a .mov..etc format.Or is it a completely different program that you use to make the movie. Thanks!

U can do it various ways - with a prog called FRAPS - u canuse the demo to see if u like it. Use the recorder.dll by mattheus neusinger - here in the AVSIM library. Then run in FS9 - use FRAPS or other capture prog.A lot of people use winxp movie maker to edit.Use expensive other software - there are various ways to do it and try a search in this forum. Everyone appears to do it they way they are comfortable with.I use the recorder then FRAPS then winxp MM to edit or I use FRAPS then edit that. FRAPS makes a large file which WIXP can edit and save to a smaller one.OR use expensive video editing hardware/software - its endless.

Guest Adverse Yawn

Limited experience here, but I found it easier to edit the movie using VirtualDub (freeware and referenced in the FRAPS material) before loading it into MovieMaker.