Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

TFDI 717

Is the TFDI 717 available in P3D v4 yet?  The add on manger says "coming soon" but I've seen people on youtube running it in V4.  Can someone point me in the right direction to get it in V4?

Thanks

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

This should steer you in the right direction.

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

Guest JustanotherPilot

Great aircraft to fly in v4...highly recommend you join opt in.

I'm part of the community opt in beta as well and I can say that I don't have any problems with this wonderful aircraft. I highly recommend it!

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

There are still a few issues with it, the biggest for me is prof descent doesn't follow speed constraints.  But they are making great progress fixing the bugs and the developers are very transparent.

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero

Works great in v4. There is the odd small issue but nothing major. Well worth the money. an absolute joy to fly 

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

On beta and it works very well. I agree about the prof descent issue but make no mistake about it this is a very nice plane. Sure would like more liveries though.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

I will throw in another vote for this bird. Its a lot of fun to scoot around in. Only issues I have are the lack of WX radar and terrain, but that will come later in the beta.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

I'll also report that this is a great aircraft.  I love the TFDi 717 in P3Dv.4 too.

Was just about to pull the trigger on this bird until i read about an issue whereby the left MFD's blank out around 45 minutes into the flight. 

Has this been resolved?

3 minutes ago, vhufo said:

Was just about to pull the trigger on this bird until i read about an issue whereby the left MFD's blank out around 45 minutes into the flight. 

Has this been resolved?

I have never had this happen during any of my numerous flights with this beauty. I would recommend this plane to anyone and everyone.

Mario Di Lauro

No worries Tamsini.

Did you update to the latest fix because that's when the issue apparently started happening.

one thing worth noting is that both weather radar and terrain do not work yet in P3DV4, but they are working on it 

John

• Upvote 1

I'm on the latest beta release and never had the screens blank out on me either. The problem seems to be selective, not universal.

- Aaron