Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[20JUN17] Micro Update pushed for Prepar3D 777-200LRF users

3 minutes ago, Tabs said:

Yes, those issues are fixed

Thank You

Thorsten,

There' s a separate thread about that already - the OC downloads its files from Amazon AWS's global CloudFront distribution network. This issue is specific to German CloudFront edge servers somehow and we're going to have to get in touch with Amazon's support to figure out what's going on most likely. Every report we have of it is from Germany.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Deleted...

Sorry.. I found my answer in another thread.  I really should drop by here more often.

Cheers!

Edited by danander11
Answered my own question.

Hello,

Are the service vehicles also updated? Like with the 747.

Thank you!

Yori Smulders

3 hours ago, Tabs said:

Yes, those issues are fixed.

The cockpit/airframe shaking feature is new to the 747v3 - we haven't backported it to the 777 or NGX yet - it's on the list for the future. The point of these updates happening right now is mainly the P3Dv4 compatibility and performance, not adding new features to the products.

Can you tell me if the the shaking feature has problems with GSX pushback on the ground in the 747 V3? Because when starting pushback with FSDT's GSX the cockpit starts to shake/jitter violently. It stops when pushback is completed. Of course I could also be mistaken and the problem lies with GSX program. I noticed using GSX the nosewheel is "shooting left and right" during pushback with the GSX truck.

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

not to bother, what are the actual various updates for V4 in this update. I like to know the back end stuff hahaha

I am getting error message when updating in Operation Center. C:\Users\(NAME)\appdata\roaming\pmdg\pmdg operation center\Product Updates\PMDG_Updater_77L_P3D.exe  ---> The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.

How to fix it?

12 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Captains,

We pushed a minor update for Prepar3D users of the PMDG 777-200LR/F earlier this evening.

The update capitalizes on some performance enhancements we worked out for both prepar3D platforms, and it adds the rolling friction model we introduced with the 747-400 earlier this year.  We had a half dozen other minor items in this update that we fixed just because we had our hands on stuff, and we also corrected a bug that caused the brakes to overheat for some users in unexpected conditions...

You can obtain this update via the Operations Center.

We are working to publish a rollup-update for FSX/FSX-SE users.  That should drop before the weekend, we think.

Robert,

Do you have a changelog?  I'm curious to know if the update fixed the problem I was having with performance when I turned on the landing or taxi lights at night.  I tried lots of different possibilities and settings, but now everything seems to be working fine, or at least a lot better, after I ran the update this morning.  I'm still tinkering here, but just curious nonetheless.

John

I'm from germany and didn't get this update, is this an issue with the failed operations center update?

Hey guys, im getting some issues ive never had since updating. First one FMC says nav data is out of date current is 1706 installed and its correct. secondly the LNAV tracking (pink single lines tech terms lol) is shacking and going all over the place. and lastly the brakes keep switching off after you switch them on. 

That is true. Better yet, create a ticket at PMDG Support Portal. If you want help, that they way to go. Much faster.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Just wanted to note that i was able to download the OC update (from Germany).

Dominik Teda

13 hours ago, Wickerman88 said:

I'm from germany and didn't get this update, is this an issue with the failed operations center update?

Same here. The operations center is not telling me that there is an update.