Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[20JUN17] Micro Update pushed for Prepar3D 777-200LRF users

same.. no update available.. (Germany)

53 minutes ago, Farlis said:

Same here. The operations center is not telling me that there is an update.

10 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

same.. no update available.. (Germany)

Are you both using P3D?

Mark

Just now, Mark1102 said:

Are you both using P3D?

Mark

me yes, v4

8 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

me yes, v4

If you open the OC, select your 777 for P3D v4 and select Version, does it say up to date?

1 minute ago, Mark1102 said:

If you open the OC, select your 777 for P3D v4 and select Version, does it say up to date?

yes.

Installed Version: 1.10.8333

Available Version: 1.10.8333

CHANGE LOG BUILD 1.10.8333 (Released 10JAN17) =====================================================

- 0000000: Compatibility update for Prepar3D v4

- 0000000: Rest of change list pending, please check back.

and when I opened the OC to download the microupdate there was none shown on the gear-wheel. (Or do the micro updates download and instal themselves by just opening the OC??)

Hello,

For me the update work fine in the OC for the T7 on my P3D V4. I'm also from Germany

Greetings

Charly

1 minute ago, Charly04 said:

Hello,

For me the update work fine in the OC for the T7 on my P3D V4. I'm also from Germany

Greetings

Charly

Charly

welche Version zeigts dir an?  

(What version number)

13 minutes ago, Mark1102 said:

It does. But the changelog shows that it is not the newest version. It is still 1.10.8333 when it should be 1.10.8363.

13 minutes ago, Charly04 said:

Hello,

Greetings

Charly

Vor- und Nachname sind in diesem Forum Pflicht.

For those that are not seeing the update in Germany yet, there is a post about it in the 777 forum already. It is suspected to have to do with the OC update issues that were going on earlier this week. That problem has now been resolved for most, but the .8363 update is still pending.

25 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

Charly

welche Version zeigts dir an?  

(What version number)

Bei mir zeigt es 1.1.0.8363 an

Gruß

13 minutes ago, harvester21 said:

For those that are not seeing the update in Germany yet, there is a post about it in the 777 forum already. It is suspected to have to do with the OC update issues that were going on earlier this week. That problem has now been resolved for most, but the .8363 update is still pending.

1 minute ago, Charly04 said:

Bei mir zeigt es 1.1.0.8363 an

Gruß

ok thanks,

guess I'll have to wait.. 

I am from Germany too (Well, bavaria, which is not EXACTLY Germany :-) ). Had no problems with the update. Started the Operations Center, had the info on the top right, clicked "install" - done. :-)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, swiesma said:

I am from Germany too (Well, bavaria, which is not EXACTLY Germany :-) ). Had no problems with the update. Started the Operations Center, had the info on the top right, clicked "install" - done. :-)

:laugh: