Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[20JUN17] Micro Update pushed for Prepar3D 777-200LRF users

Captains,

We pushed a minor update for Prepar3D users of the PMDG 777-200LR/F earlier this evening.

The update capitalizes on some performance enhancements we worked out for both prepar3D platforms, and it adds the rolling friction model we introduced with the 747-400 earlier this year.  We had a half dozen other minor items in this update that we fixed just because we had our hands on stuff, and we also corrected a bug that caused the brakes to overheat for some users in unexpected conditions...

You can obtain this update via the Operations Center.

We are working to publish a rollup-update for FSX/FSX-SE users.  That should drop before the weekend, we think.

• Upvote 14

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Thanks Robert for the update.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the update. I have a quick question. There has been a problem with the 777 in P3D V3 about VAS leak when using FMC with certain airports arrival. I submitted a ticket a while back and it was confirmed to be fixed later on. Has it been fixed in the latest version?

Thank you,

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Hoang,

I haven't had time to really colate and distill a change list for the 777.  Our last major update for that product was in January of 2016, and there have probably been somewhere between 500-800 changes made to the product since then as we made changes and development in the 747-400.

Chances are it has been address- but at this point I don't really know for certain and with all of the conversion activity taking place- I'm finding it hard to get enough time free to work on the change list. 

(This is a good problem to have- at least that is what i keep telling myself!)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Thank yo very mush for the update.

Quasar07

Saludos:

José Luis Orte Gracia

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

yeEIP.gif

53 minutes ago, rsrandazzo said:

Hoang,

I haven't had time to really colate and distill a change list for the 777.  Our last major update for that product was in January of 2016, and there have probably been somewhere between 500-800 changes made to the product since then as we made changes and development in the 747-400.

Chances are it has been address- but at this point I don't really know for certain and with all of the conversion activity taking place- I'm finding it hard to get enough time free to work on the change list. 

(This is a good problem to have- at least that is what i keep telling myself!)

Hi Robert, 

Is there any update on the "activation" of RAAS for the 777 and 747 on P3Dv4?

• Upvote 1

Thanks a lot. Worked like a charm. Great that there is now download progress information added to the process so that you know how it goes :)

No RAAS update yet.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Thanks for the update. I have a question about the 777. I have just bought the 747 V3 and have noticed that the plane seems much more alive then the 777. In that when taking off the plane is bouncing around a lot more while going down the runway and if you operate the airplane close to its speed limit threshold it makes a lot of weird noises and starts to shake a bit. Is this being considered for the 777. I really like this feature in the 747 but I really only fly the 777. Thanks for all your hard work. 

William Coade

Does anyone know if FSUIPC5 and PMDG products are playing well together yet? I know there were some initial issues and Pete has put out a bunch of tiny updates to FSUIPC5 but I haven't been able to find a definitive answer. Thanks!

11 minutes ago, kamaz74 said:

Does anyone know if FSUIPC5 and PMDG products are playing well together yet? I know there were some initial issues and Pete has put out a bunch of tiny updates to FSUIPC5 but I haven't been able to find a definitive answer. Thanks!

Yes, those issues are fixed.

37 minutes ago, willultra99 said:

Thanks for the update. I have a question about the 777. I have just bought the 747 V3 and have noticed that the plane seems much more alive then the 777. In that when taking off the plane is bouncing around a lot more while going down the runway and if you operate the airplane close to its speed limit threshold it makes a lot of weird noises and starts to shake a bit. Is this being considered for the 777. I really like this feature in the 747 but I really only fly the 777. Thanks for all your hard work. 

William Coade

The cockpit/airframe shaking feature is new to the 747v3 - we haven't backported it to the 777 or NGX yet - it's on the list for the future. The point of these updates happening right now is mainly the P3Dv4 compatibility and performance, not adding new features to the products.

• Upvote 2

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com