Sign in to follow this  
chickster25

NL-2000 v3

Hello

I would like to download the NL-2000 netherlands v3 SE scenery for FS9. I have gone to their website and tried the torrent but no one is seeding so there is no download.

Does anyone have a copy of this or is able to seed these files so I can download them?

Thanks

I also would be interested to have this, in the day I just didn't have enough bandwidth and drive space for the huge download!

For the same reasons as Sascha, I would like to have this as well.  Looking forward to hearing where this might be found these days.

Greg

I downloaded this a year ago by clicking on the easy download link: https://www.nl-2000.com/files/NL2000V3se.exe This installs a secure downloader for the NL2000 files and it will start downloading them on launch. It can take up to 12 hours guys, be patient!

I found NL2000 V2.9 as a download [not a torrent] from a website that I cannot now remember.  All I do remember is that I Googled for a very long time indeed before I found it.

Having acquired it I have to say that I found it very disappointing.  I have a fairly high end i5 Intel and NVidia card but despite that NL2000 was a frame rates killer for me.  Also - and this is just my view - I was greatly disappointed in the quality of the graphics.  Perhaps V3 is much better.  Good luck anyway.

Dijvid

I am another one who never got NL2000 v3. But I didn't get it because I already have 2 or 3 Netherlands airports and didn't think I could have NL2000 and the 2 or 3 other Netherland airports I have,

12 hours ago, A32xx said:

I downloaded this a year ago by clicking on the easy download link: https://www.nl-2000.com/files/NL2000V3se.exe This installs a secure downloader for the NL2000 files and it will start downloading them on launch. It can take up to 12 hours guys, be patient!

Thank you! I'll test it and report over the weekend!

1 hour ago, sascha said:

Thank you! I'll test it and report over the weekend!

Well, for the hell of it I've downloaded V3Se now so will give it a go as well.  I might be interesting to compare our views on it!!

Dijvid

I found that the HD photoscenery was a total framerate killer on my system. I deactivated it in the FS Scenery screen, which leaves the 'normal' photoscenery in it's place, and my framerates came back up again.

7 hours ago, vector said:

Well, for the hell of it I've downloaded V3Se now so will give it a go as well.  I might be interesting to compare our views on it!!

Dijvid

Uh! Oh!  It's just a pointer to a torrent download - no thanks!

Dijvid