Sign in to follow this  
carlito777

What is the latest version of the 777 for P3Dv4?

Hi,

I ran the Operations Center, but I'm not sure that my 777 was updated. At least I never received a notification that it was. The version info says version 1.10.8333 is installed. Is this the latest version? I'm wondering, because in the change log it says version 1.10.8333 was released 10JAN17???

Thanks!

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Mine says 1.10.8363. It was updated today.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

4 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Mine says 1.10.8363. It was updated today.

Thanks for the quick response! How did you get the update? Is it just a matter of starting the operations center?

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

1 minute ago, carlito777 said:

Thanks for the quick response! How did you get the update? Is it just a matter of starting the operations center?

Yes. That's what I did. You'll get a notification of an update. It then downloads around 1 MB or something to that effect, and starts up the actual update... it takes a couple of minutes (at least i my case). 

I launched Operations Center with Administrator Rights - don't know if that does anything... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

When I launch the Operations Center, I don't get any message. Regardless of whether I start it as administrator or not.

Can't find Infos about the update, is there a changelog?

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

5 minutes ago, JoeFackel said:

Can't find Infos about the update, is there a changelog?

Here ya go

BUILD 1.10.8363 (Released 20JUN17)

- Various improvements for Prepar3D v4
- Implementation of rolling friction model
- Updated braking logic to correct overtemp conditions error
- Improvements to dynamic lighting model in Prepar3D v4

P.S - Go to Operations Center -> 777 P4D -> Version -> Changelog

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Thx, will check at evening when i'm on my flight PC ;-)

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

On my system the update is definitely not working. I rebooted the PC, started the OC as admin. Nothing... Anyone has an idea what to do?

1 minute ago, carlito777 said:

On my system the update is definitely not working. I rebooted the PC, started the OC as admin. Nothing... Anyone has an idea what to do?

Go into your Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center\ folder and delete everything EXCEPT the Operations Center Updater.exe. Then run the Updater.exe, and then run the OC. That should fix the issue.

Run the updater as an administrator.

Kyle Rodgers

3 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Go into your Program Files (x86)\PMDG Operations Center\ folder and delete everything EXCEPT the Operations Center Updater.exe. Then run the Updater.exe, and then run the OC. That should fix the issue.

Run the updater as an administrator.

Hi Kyle,

I just tried what you suggested. Unfortunately no luck. Still not working. When I fire up the OC (also as admin) then I have no notifications. When I go to the 777 and then Version. It says "Installed version: 1.10.8333   Available version: 1.10.8333  Your product is up to date!"

Hi guys,

I'm seeing the same thing. 1.10.8333 and "product is up to date".

I am in Germany, could it have to do with the same issue that was causing the "failed after 3 attempts" problem the past few days?

1 hour ago, carlito777 said:

I just tried what you suggested. Unfortunately no luck. Still not working. When I fire up the OC (also as admin) then I have no notifications. When I go to the 777 and then Version. It says "Installed version: 1.10.8333   Available version: 1.10.8333  Your product is up to date!"

Can you access our website? Can you download liveries from the OC?

13 minutes ago, harvester21 said:

I am in Germany, could it have to do with the same issue that was causing the "failed after 3 attempts" problem the past few days?

Likely.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi Guys,

I have the same problem (Version 1.10.8333, Product up to date).

Also from Germany.

Downloading of liveries works.

Tris

Tristan Abyss

Homebase EDDV, Germany

15 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Can you access our website? Can you download liveries from the OC?

Yes on both questions

And I'm based in Germany as well.