Sign in to follow this  
Roman Burton

Mouse Glitch

In the T7 when I hover over any click spots the PMDG mouse cursor flickers with a much smaller cursor, but this only occurs after using the checklist. If I restart the sim the issue will go away until I use the checklist, the issue still persists even after a reinstall on both P3D v3 and v4. 

I have this problem too.  The mouse has a "ghost-like" flicker on other click spots after using the checklist display on the 777.  I submitted a ticket on the PMDG site as well.

Gary Vainio

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

Update:  Tech support got back to me and said it’s on the list to fix.  Apparently it was fixed for the 747 but not yet ported back to the 777.

• Upvote 1

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

On 1/22/2018 at 3:49 PM, Gilandred said:

Update:  Tech support got back to me and said it’s on the list to fix.  Apparently it was fixed for the 747 but not yet ported back to the 777.

Good to hear!