Sign in to follow this  
Johnny19

Beacon light

Guys, Anyone have issues with the reflection of the beacon lights off the engine housing during daytime? I can see only grayish splash instead of red reflection. On 777 it works ok. It's P3D v4, and dynamic lightning is on.

Thnx

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

1 hour ago, Johnny19 said:

Guys, Anyone have issues with the reflection of the beacon lights off the engine housing during daytime? I can see only grayish splash instead of red reflection. On 777 it works ok. It's P3D v4, and dynamic lightning is on.

What version of the 744 are you running? Open up the OC, select the 744, and then Version.

Kyle Rodgers

2 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

What version of the 744 are you running? Open up the OC, select the 744, and then Version.

Version 3.00.8334

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

Build 8363 is the current version for P3Dv4. Your OC should provide update notifications.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi,

strange but I also see 3.00.8334 in OC and no any updates at the moment.

My mistake.  I was thinking 777.  The current version of the 744 in P3Dv4 is 8334.  Sorry guys.

Dan Downs KCRP

777 and 747 are both up to date

Ivan Majetic