Sign in to follow this  
x-plane 123

11.02RC1 is out

Release notes:

Release Candidate 1

Bug fixes:

Improved performance when using orthoscenery.

XSG-3171 Fixed loading the FAACIFP file as global override ‘earth_424.dat’

XPD-5599 We no longer choose seaplanes as randomized AI plane.

XPD-7894 Added Spanish translation of hint messages and missions.

XPD-7906 Replay now shows itself as paused when you hit the endpoints.

XPD-8013 Fix for crash in joystick config due to overzealous rel_assert().

XPD-8058 Updated Saitek X52 visual mapping.

XPD-8076 Windows users with mouse trails enabled now get the trial automatically *disabled* for the life of their full-screen windows.

XPD-8081 Using the glance left/right and rotate left/right commands now return you your default view afterwards.

XPD-8085 Fix for inability to enter text in the (logarithmic) altitude sliders for clouds & wind.

XPD-8088 Localizer in-op at KLGA.

XPD-8091 Default GNS430/530 saves VOR waypoints as type “11” in .fms files.

• Upvote 3

Where is @sesquashtoo on this? Just got home man I hope this fixes the ortho stutter. 

49 minutes ago, bgpearce01 said:

Where is @sesquashtoo on this? Just got home man I hope this fixes the ortho stutter. 

Downloading some other stuff...have to wait, lol.  

Generating more Western Europe....you know...my er...'addiction' in play...lol

Just did a flight in the Zibo 2.83 with FMOD, KSAN - KLAX, US Ortho, Mister X Airports and 8 default 737 as AI aircraft. It was extremely smooth, the "ortho stutter" (which would appear 3-4 times on that route and last for 5-10sec) is completely gone. Also no microstutters at all. Solid RC!

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

2 hours ago, bgpearce01 said:

It does!

-

3 minutes ago, Colonel X said:

Just did a flight in the Zibo 2.83 with FMOD, KSAN - KLAX, US Ortho, Mister X Airports and 8 default 737 as AI aircraft. It was extremely smooth, the "ortho stutter" (which would appear 3-4 times on that route and last for 5-10sec) is completely gone. Also no microstutters at all. Solid RC!

Fantatsic!  Good to read. Still need to download it.  It is taking hours for the FMOD to create a zip file...hours...:(

8 minutes ago, Colonel X said:

It does!

You are the man!  Thank you so very much for your head's-up Colonel, for the 737-800...just waiting for the zip file to be built....and downloaded. I am sitting at a 1/16 of an inch yet to close on the download circle..but seems to be no movement....

Belay that...download now happening....thanks!

15 minutes ago, Colonel X said:

That's actually very encouraging.

I can not update, it seems that you have problems on update server.

João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

30 minutes ago, Dumont said:

I can not update, it seems that you have problems on update server.

João Alfredo

I'd try again. I also noted that it installed the default 7370-800, after I had deleted it, for use of the FMOD.

I think though...that you can have both installed, and do an a/b comparison, if you want...or just delete it again, in total.

I haven't flown the new update yet...and am finishing up on one Ortho4XP tile yet to go.  After that...you betcha!

Is this a beta?  I thought RC meant ready for everyone.   I tried to update, but it didn't seem to do anything.

4 minutes ago, Griphos said:

Is this a beta?  I thought RC meant ready for everyone.   I tried to update, but it didn't seem to do anything.

You most likely need to have the include Beta box checked off...for RC is still a beta of sorts, but a Release Candidate...meaning zeroing in....:)

Does this also include the performance improvements (for water, traffic, and core usage) that Ben said were coming in 11.02 back at the end of may?

53 minutes ago, bonchie said:

Does this also include the performance improvements (for water, traffic, and core usage) that Ben said were coming in 11.02 back at the end of may?

Yes, but that stuff is already in the previous beta that's been out.

-