Sign in to follow this  
Guest EasyEd

well, who's the best coach?

Guest panda234

this will get bumped, I'm sure, but you have to admit, Phillie got outcoached. They lost 2 mins on blah blah and blew a time out and then got a "completion" for a 1 yard gain that meant the clock kept running. These guys are good, if they knew how to channel it. Anyway, my thoughts....billg

Guest mruane

Gee Bill, what on earn does that all mean?

Guest Lobaeux4

Totally agree with you. That may have been the one of the worst examples of a two-minute offense in recent memory. They were either defeated in spirit, or they were just tired, unconditioned. The Eagles looked slow, wore out, while the Pats still looked fresh.McNabb also looked out of sorts, he looked like Big Ben against the Patriots at times. It was weird, he was an MVP quarterback, especially with that last touchdown throw, threading the needle like that, but some of his later passes were just horrible.BUT, before all the talk about how the Eagles didn't do things well, or McNabb had a bad game, I think it's very apparent that the Patriots were just the better team tonite. Better coached, better players, better conditioned.As to the title, I think it's apparent, Belichek is the best coach since Jimmy Johnson, and the Patriots are a true Dynasty now.GO SEAHAWKS!!

Guest ssurjap

I have to admit I thought that Philly would definitely pull it off especially with T.O. (my favorite player) after that first quarter. But then Tom Brady did an awesome job the rest of the game, especially since he had his grandmother's passing in the back of his mind. In fact, I voted for him for MVP.

McNabb's 3 INTs didn't help them at all (was really 4 if you count the one called back on a penalty right before the other one) Philly could have won easily, but beat themselves.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest av84fun

<>No they couldn't have.They could have won but to say that ANY team could beat the Pats easily is...well...silly. OK TO LOCK NOW!(-:

Well Rednapp's got to get the boys to pull their finger out. That's three times we've lost it in the last seconds. Arsenal, 'Boro and now Everton. Mind you, there are rays of hope! 3 points from 9, not good enough though.http://online.vatsimindicators.net/916312/3.png

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Sorry All.........but are you on something people???? Sure has me wondering! Regards Blue. (Hope you're all bck to normal soooon....)

Guest Toph

>Well Rednapp's got to get the boys to pull their finger out. >That's three times we've lost it in the last seconds. >Arsenal, 'Boro and now Everton. Mind you, there are rays of>hope! 3 points from 9, not good enough though.>>http://online.vatsimindicators.net/916312/3.png>>How on earth do you get the Saints on the same thread as the Super Bowl???

Guest TRK3586

We all in Philly thought our Eagles could pull it off. We're all very familiar with the style of play McNabb put out there. When he gets nervous in big game situations, he throws high and low but interlaces a beautiful pass in there from time to time.All in all, what I expected from McNabb. About that 2 minute drill, it seemed to me that they wanted to comfortably score a TD and then kick the on-sides kick. I dunno, that's my opinion. It wasn't much of a heartbreaking loss for me, because I was one saying they had no chance. At least they managed to get Bill riled up on the sidelines. :)I just wish Bill would take off that sweatshirt for once!!!Tim

Guest EasyEd

Hey All,No doubt Belichek is the best coach in the NFL today. Ask Peyton Manning for one. Only Belichek could have dreamed up the defense to stop Peyton.He's in the same league as Lombardi, Landry, Shula, Knoll, Walsh, etc.As for the game yesterday I saw two pretty "flat" teams neither of which played to their potential. McNabb especially seemed really out of sorts and nervous. Plus using a new slick ball on every play didn't help at all. T O was pretty impressive and I bet that defensive end (no 93) for Philly didn't like getting outplayed by the tackle he faced. All in all though it wasn't a bad game - better than many super bowl blowouts.Take Care! -Ed-

Guest EasyEd

Hey All,Heard on the news today that McNabb was sick during the game. Gettin a cold or flu - something like that. No wonder he was so far off. Also noted that he didn't run hardly at all. I don't either if I'm getting sick. Helps explain McNabb's performance anyway.Take Care! -Ed-