Sign in to follow this  
xcc99

Frequencies keep changing

good day to you all,

since I started flying with the QOTSII on IVAO there has been this issue where in the sim the frequency might be set to eg. 119.6 (EHAM_W_TWR) but it wil jump back in IVAP to, and this frequency is always the same, 136.970. This is according to Flight Data Recorder from FSUIPC. I have gone the whole flight on radios in 122.8, and got messages too on that frequency, and still FSUIPC picks it up as 136.970. This causes that i miss some clearances because randomly my radios to change to a non existing channel

Any ideas on what this problem could be?

Thank you

Is your mic on for com1? If not, try turning it on, and see what happens.

15 hours ago, Xyqu Croes said:

Any ideas on what this problem could be?

Make sure to read the Intro Manual. There's a specific mention of exactly this issue, which is caused by the pilot not configuring the aircraft properly. You can either configure the plane properly, or change the setting in PMDG SETUP> that allows you to still use the radios if you don't want to configure them properly. The post above mine explains the main cause of your issue.

Kyle Rodgers

On 6/21/2017 at 7:22 PM, icemarkom said:

Is your mic on for com1? If not, try turning it on, and see what happens.

Out of shame I haven't answered for so long. This seemed to be the issue, thanks.