Sign in to follow this  
Clutch Cargo

FS2004 addons, what kind did you spend the most on?

Guest Dakota

Just curious, For FS2004 addons, what did you spend the most money on?Aircraft, Scenery or Utilities.

All thee above... :-)Let's see, add-ons like PMDG's 747, Misty Forges, and Lago's FSE...Yup, all thee above is about right (equal amount in every category)...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Are you asking for the most expensive item or the entire catagory?I like Mark's answer.For me the most expensive (besides the computer hardware)was the Trackir4. Then as a group, aircraft, some scenery mesh from FSGenesis.

For me, it's aircraft, then utilities, with scenery last.Lewis "Moose" GregoryRichmond, Virginia

"For me, it's aircraft, then utilities, with scenery last."Me too. With a new rig up and running and now having good performance in VC mode, I've become hooked on the VC- so that's an important subset now for me for "aircraft".Bruce.

Guest CWD

Aircraft, far and away. I've only bought one scenery add-on. Wait, is ActiveSky a scenery add-on or a utility? If it's scenery or both, then two.

. . .a computer. . and then beer for the wife. .

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Guest Kingair315

FSGenesis Lifetime Membership, but it was by far the BEST Buy that Ive ever made in years of Flight Simming. Bought it back when Justin first created it, it paid for itself the first year. Everything since then has been a huge bonus. It meant a FREE upgrade of all he has, in major version changes, when everything he made was replaced.Then, all the updates of each version of mesh, landclass, et. al.This membership is -still- the best bargain available!

None of the above... hands down it's hardware:CH Throttle QuadCH YokeCH PedalsTrack IR4 Pro

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit