Sign in to follow this  
KAWAUS

issue with lattest 772 update

Hey guys, im getting some issues ive never had since updating. First one FMC says nav data is out of date current is 1706 installed and its correct. secondly the LNAV tracking (pink single lines tech terms lol) is shacking and going all over the place. and lastly the brakes keep switching off after you switch them on. 

Kyle Wilford

Hi Kyle, 

Regarding the AIRAC cylce, are you sure you set the date in your sim to one in range of the current cycle?

44 minutes ago, KAWAUS said:

Hey guys, im getting some issues ive never had since updating. First one FMC says nav data is out of date current is 1706 installed and its correct. secondly the LNAV tracking (pink single lines tech terms lol) is shacking and going all over the place. and lastly the brakes keep switching off after you switch them on. 

Kyle Wilford

Hi Kyle,

Have you tried reinstalling the latest nav database from navigraph? I'm guessing the LNAV tracking issue is also down to your nav database problem, sounds like a corruption somewhere.

For the brakes problem, do you use hardware? Does the issue occur with the hardware unplugged?

FMC says AIRAC-1706 MAY25JUN21/17 so it's defiantly correct one.

LNAV tracking was only shacking while on the ground now im in the air no issues at all.

As for the breaks I do use Pro Pedals by CH. they could be on the way out after all they are 12 years old.

Airac for the next cycle is not published yet, I would say in the next 24 hours. Just press the clear button and carry on. Your 777 will still function.

• Upvote 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

8 minutes ago, KAWAUS said:

FMC says AIRAC-1706 MAY25JUN21/17 so it's defiantly correct one.

Well it isn't correct... it's the most current - but it's outdated. We're writing the 22nd of June today... 1707 should be out shortly... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

6 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Well it isn't correct... it's the most current - but it's outdated. We're writing the 22nd of June today... 1707 should be out shortly... 

I am confused, how is it incorrect and then say 1707 should be out shortly! so it is correct!

8 minutes ago, KAWAUS said:

I am confused, how is it incorrect and then say 1707 should be out shortly! so it is correct!

The date range is 25 May to 21 June, any sim date after this range will throw the "out of date" message on the FMC. What Anders is referring to is the Navigraph update for 22 June onwards is yet to be released (I'm guessing with P3Dv4 release, work on the next data release has slowed, the updates are normally out on time to avoid being out of date). As they have said, it will not affect the aircraft as it is an advisory message.

28 minutes ago, KAWAUS said:

As for the breaks I do use Pro Pedals by CH. they could be on the way out after all they are 12 years old

Try seeing if the behaviour exists without them. It may simply be a case of recalibrating the pedals.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, KAWAUS said:

Thanks Chris for your help.

Kyle Wilford

I thought what I posted was clear enough.....seems not .I would suggest visiting Navagraph, and read how Airac cycles are delivered.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

1 hour ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

I thought what I posted was clear enough.....seems not .I would suggest visiting Navagraph, and read how Airac cycles are delivered.

Not sure your point here?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

never  mind   it  was  clear  enough  for  me  anyways,  everyone  got  to the  same  point  but  your  was  first in line:happy:, guess  the op  missed  your  post maybe

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

On 22/06/2017 at 5:14 PM, Travelling_Wilbury said:

Airac for the next cycle is not published yet, I would say in the next 24 hours. Just press the clear button and carry on. Your 777 will still function.

Thanks for your help. :) 

• Upvote 1