Sign in to follow this  
Guest av84fun

Spartan Executive Landing Dynamics

Guest Peter Sidoli

JimI am always aware with our medium of text as coming over wrong and I hope this isnt the case with my response to your posting. I agree with all that you are trying to say.The main reason for my response is that I think that the landing arena in FS is the weakest link.I have not yet tried the model above but hope that in FSX MS take a step further by giving us a realistic FDE regards to slow flight and landing.We do not have that yet!Part of that equation is also the medium we fly in and again MS need to deal with airmass movements in a far more realistic way.Only then will MS give us a "more real" landing experience which as I have stated aboveis not the case at present.Peter

Guest av84fun

<>No, not at all Peter. I enjoy the dialog and since I know nothing about FS modeling, I always learn from you.Best,Jim