Hi guys!

I'd want to buy PTA with my Paypal account, but the button is still not working. Sorry Matt, but why is so complicated ? I think for a developer who builds a website like yours, it should not be so difficult.... :huh:

I've registered my account, and when I click on paypal it says that I have to connect my PayPal account, but where ?

Thanks a lot!

Regards, Max

Massimo Solimbergo | MY PC =  MoBo: Asus ROG Strix Z390-H CPU: Intel I7-9700K + Noctua NH-D15 RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2400Mhz CL15 GPU: GTX1080 SSD: Samsung 970EVO+ 1TB + 970PRO 512 GB + 840 PRO 512GB OS: Win11 Pro 64 Monitor: Samsung SJ55W PERIF: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog + TPR SIM:  MSFS + P3D v5.3  WX: ASP4+ASCA+TOGA EnvText+REX EF Planes: FSLabs A320 | PMDG 777-737-747 Sceneries: ORBX | FlightBeam | FSDreamteam | Simwings | Aerosoft | FlyTampa | 29Palms | UK2000 Utilities: Navigraph FMS+Charts Subscription  VA: UKvirtual (www.ukvirtual.co.uk) Online Flying Network: VATSIM with VPilot

Last visit from MattDavies was  Monday at 08:48 PM, I asked some questions in other post a few days ago and have no answers.
As I know this is the official forum and the only place for support and commercial questions,
So, I'm out and do not intend to buy.

Well... I "know" Matt for some years trough his youtube channel, and I think he's a good guy :biggrin:

I don't want to be polemic, but in this case I'm a bit disappointed... It's more correct and professional to write that you don't accept Paypal (probably for commissions ?) .... Another thing I don't like is  that you have to register to see the cost of PTA before purchasing :dry: Why ?

Anyway for me is a no go at the present...I've found another free tool (from guys of EnvTex), but in the future I'd like to use PTA. 

Regards, Max

Edited by A320wolf
Problem solved

Massimo Solimbergo | MY PC =  MoBo: Asus ROG Strix Z390-H CPU: Intel I7-9700K + Noctua NH-D15 RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2400Mhz CL15 GPU: GTX1080 SSD: Samsung 970EVO+ 1TB + 970PRO 512 GB + 840 PRO 512GB OS: Win11 Pro 64 Monitor: Samsung SJ55W PERIF: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog + TPR SIM:  MSFS + P3D v5.3  WX: ASP4+ASCA+TOGA EnvText+REX EF Planes: FSLabs A320 | PMDG 777-737-747 Sceneries: ORBX | FlightBeam | FSDreamteam | Simwings | Aerosoft | FlyTampa | 29Palms | UK2000 Utilities: Navigraph FMS+Charts Subscription  VA: UKvirtual (www.ukvirtual.co.uk) Online Flying Network: VATSIM with VPilot

For me, when i bought it the other day, it opened a new window and automatically logged in from there. Check to make sure the pop ups for the PTA website are not being blocked.

26 minutes ago, A320wolf said:

Well... I "know" Matt for some years trough his youtube channel, and I think he's a good guy :biggrin:

I don't want to be polemic, but in this case I'm a bit disappointed... It's more correct and professional to write that you don't accept Paypal (probably for commissions ?) .... Another thing I don't like is  that you have to register to see the cost of PTA before purchasing :dry: Why ?

Anyway for me is a no go at the present...I've found another free tool (from guys of EnvTex), but in the future I'd like to use PTA. Hope Matt will solve the Paypal problem.

Regards, Max

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Hi Chris!

The problem is solved! Thanks a lot!!!

Sorry Matt for my previous post :happy:

Apologies for the delay in replying.

We're still trying to work out why a small % of customers are having issues with PayPal. It's usually browser related, but trying to pin point it is difficult as we cannot reproduce the errors.

We'll keep working on it though.

Thanks,

Matt.

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk

Hi Matt!

Thanks a lot and again sorry for my previous post. I'm using Google Chrome with the popup blocker. I don't know why but when I click on the paypal button, I receive no message about a popup blocked (which is that of the Paypal). I disable the popup blocker and then the Paypal window appears, so all ok now. Probably you should write somewhere to disable popup blocker on your website.

Thanks again!

Best regards, Max

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.