Sign in to follow this  
19dcavscout

747 QOTS2 Easter Eggs

On facebook the other day someone posted the picture of the TPS report within the 747 cockpit.  On that post Mr. Randazzo stated that he was surprised that more weren't found. This got me curious.  On my latest flight I started to look around and I found another one!

35465627685_77baf67f8b_h.jpg

His name is my name too!

Edit: Probably should have said where to look! Look at the name on the Standard Airworthiness Certificate!

So what other ones have people found?

Nick Hatchel

"Sometimes, flying feels too godlike to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see …"
Charles A. Lindbergh, 1953

System: Custom Watercooled--Intel i7-8700k OC: 5.0 Ghz--Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7--EVGA GTX 1080ti Founders Edition--16GB TridentZ RGB DDR4--240GB SSD--460GB SSD--1TB WD Blue HDD--Windows 10--55" Sony XBR55900E TV--GoFlight VantEdge Yoke--MFG Crosswind Pedals--FSXThrottle Quattro Throttle Quadrant--Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS--TrackIR 5--VRInsight MCPii Boeing

That is John and you are Nick.

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

10 minutes ago, Piotr007 said:

That is John and you are Nick.

It's an old rhyme song from nursery school. "His name is my name too" is one of the lines.

EDIT: Do not google it to listen to it. It is one of those songs that you cannot unhear.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

2 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

It's an old rhyme song from nursery school. "His name is my name too" is one of the lines.

EDIT: Do not google it to listen to it. It is one of those songs that you cannot unhear.

Oh hahah.

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

And that my friends is why the PMDG crew are simply the best.....

• Upvote 2

Daniel Rosso: ATP Single and Multi-Engine: B757 B767 BAE-ATP DA-50 DA-20 CE-650 CE-560-XL CE-525S DO-228: Flight Instructor Single and Multiengine Airplane Gold Seal:  Ground Instructor Advanced and Instrument: Remote Pilot SUAS