Sign in to follow this  
xkoote

Update 1.10.8383.0: Autobrake RTO in flight

Hey guys,

can anyone confirm that they are also seeing the the autobrake switch does not jump to OFF after takeoff but remains 

in RTO? Made three takeoffs with the same result. Wanted to run it by you before I submit a ticket.

Thanks,

• Upvote 5

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777

Do you have any hardware controlling the autobrake switch?

Hello,

As I did a test flight with the update 1.10.8383.0, I noticed that the autobrake remains at the RTO position after lift off. And also I can set the autobrake to RTO in air. Anyone has the same issue?

Kevin

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, xkoote said:

Hey guys,

can anyone confirm that they are also seeing the the autobrake switch does not jump to OFF after takeoff but remains 

in RTO? Made three takeoffs with the same result. Wanted to run it by you before I submit a ticket.

Thanks,

Same issue here

• Upvote 2

Submitting the ticket to make it official. And no, no controller or key commands controlling the switch. 

Cheers,

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777

Yep, saw that too today

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

It seems that it is not a 'system' fault: I do hear the spring back sound of the selector when lifting off, with 'Autobrake RTO' message gone in EICAS, but somehow the selector is still displaying at the RTO position. 

• Upvote 1

having same issue with latest update.

• Upvote 1

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

For me the following: Make an autoland, when setting up on the runway the Autobrakes do not attack and the thrust remains unchanged the nose stays up. Only when I self brake the 777 the nose.

i7-10700k 5,1 GHz - 18 GB RAM - ASUS 1080Ti  - Dell G-Sync Monitor

Yes here too, Autobrake stays in RTO setting after takeoff.

The ticket has been submitted.  Not much else we can do here other than remember to manually reset the switch.

Dan Downs KCRP

Glad I saw this, have it as well. 

Eric