Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edam

Mike's "Dangerous Approach"

Hi,After reading Peter's recent post I couldn't resist and had to have a go myself.The attachment is a small zip file with the necessary files for this Lugano approach in the Bombardier Lear45.Try it and see how you fair, it's fun! :)MikeEDIT: Zip files are not to be uploaded and disseminated via our forums. Please do not do this again.

Well, did any of you try it? Thawed out yet?!Too easy some of you may say. Okay, try it with one of the default heavies with a full load or, say, a BAC 1-11 or a 727 and see if you can avoid getting an unwelcome cold bath :)Just stay on the current heading until you see the runway. You aren't quite lined up but should have plenty time to get organized.Mike

Guest Peter Sidoli

AlsoTry a departure off 19 in a small single climbing on runway heading to 8 dme.See if you dont hit the mountain in front ;-)peter

Guest stevehow

have you been there in real life peter???looks very ..... steve

Hi Tom,"Zip files are not to be uploaded and disseminated via our forums. Please do not do this again."....I promise and I do apologize for my transgression :(Just a thought: Wouldn't it be possible to have a separate category in the library for 'FS2004 Flight Situations' and then we could upload our files and link to them from the main forum? Just a thought, and I'm not trying to twist your arm...as if I would }( Regards,MikeEdit: I'm always having afterthoughts! On further consideration, perhaps the above suggestion would be unworkable as I can see there would be a risk of swamping the main forum with this type of post. Best forget it.

Guest Edam

Sheesh!Will you send me the file? If so, PM me.